What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Season 2 of What We Do In The Shadows comes out next Wednesday. Season 1 is on Hulu. I like this show a lot. It's even funnier than the movie IMO.

Season 2 of What We Do In The Shadows comes out next Wednesday. Season 1 is on Hulu. I like this show a lot. It's even funnier than the movie IMO.

We watched season 1 and were surprised that we liked it. Have it set up for a series record.

My girlfriend found it extremely boring, but I loved it. I found it so interesting how he was able to freely basically confess what he did as long as he could do it in third person. Fascinating.

Thats a thing with serial killers is at times they have to put things in an altered reality to accept them. Sometimes they also refer to victims as things and not humans. I guess its some inner thing with the Brain that helps cope with doing something so horrible.

We watched season 1 and were surprised that we liked it. Have it set up for a series record.

The episode with all of the cameos on the vampire council was hysterical.

The episode with all of the cameos on the vampire council was hysterical.

Love that show. Wish Jemaine Clement was regularly in it, but it's still damn good. Glad he made a cameo in season 1 and I'm hoping for another in season 2, but he's working on Avatar 2, 3, 4, and 5 right now.

The energy drain vampire is fantastic.

Thanks Alk, on my Hulu list which I've not added yet. Soon.

I'll also take the opportunity to also pimp Bosch S6 dropping a week from today (Friday) on Amazon Prime.

Cheers

Got the first 2 of Ozark in (late start).

I can’t believe this got past us.

Fantastic!

Wife is lucky. I’m in that spot it’s the 80 fl swan dive.

I just finished mcmillions on Hulu last night . Very interesting series on monopoly fraud by Head of security by Simon marketing .

Forgive me if this has been discussed already but I'm through 5 episodes of Castle Rock.

Stephen King fans - this is a must watch. Abrams and King are both involved. I don't have Hulu but I'm watching on my jailbroken Firestick. Season 1 is available on DVD from Amazon for $15. I may buy it just to add to my collection.

So many crossover themes and mentions of other books.

Bill Skarsgaard and Sissy Spacek starring, as well.

Check it out

I stumbled across the BBC TV version of Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy on Amazon last night.

Much better than the movie.
Omg, it is such better even though the movie had great actors. It was just a nonstarter for me.

The BBC series with it's cheap Dr Who like graphics was a perfect representation of of a couple of the books.

The books? Absolutely hysterical, poignant and great.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Back