What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Yeah, the last episode wasn't intended to be that. Everyone fully expected a new season to follow and it never did. Unlike some other."wrap things up" movies that conclude long-running shows, Deadwood's did a nice job settling unfinished business. After you watch it, let us know what you think.
Man, what in the actual fuck? I would have rather they just let it end with Season 3. No need to drag everyone back after 10 years. I don't know how you screw up a show that was this good so quickly. It should have had at least a fourth season and then call it good.

Not a binge, but just watched the first episode of Outer Range, which mixes the modern western with a bit of sci-fi weirdness. Not sure what to make of the first episode other than it may have potential and it also might be a bit much, will keep watching for now.

As a lark they should play at least a portion of the Handsome Family's Bottomless Hole during an upcoming episode.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OperfSW9S9I

So after watching a few more episodes - don't waste your time. The writers seemed to have a hook but nothing else.

Last edited:
Spin off coming?
There are a few more episodes left...Better Call Saul is doing the same thing too. Prolonging the end.

Oops...I must have missed NF releasing season 4 part 2. Heh...I have been super busy with work projects! I have some binging to do!

But, Better Call Saul is going to do the same thing...breaking up the last season.

Last edited:
Just watched the first six episodes of The Offer and I love it. I’m sure there’s some hyperbole going on but seeing everything it took just to get The Godfather made is very interesting.

Just watched the first six episodes of The Offer and I love it. I’m sure there’s some hyperbole going on but seeing everything it took just to get The Godfather made is very interesting.
Ferserious. I was very disappointed yesterday when I mistakenly thought new episodes were being released on Tuesdays...

So this past weekend I watched the first season of Reacher. I freaking loved it!!!! Can’t wait till season two comes out Early next year. I highly recommend it
It was surprisingly good. That same actor had a supporting role in a show called Titans, which is very average and he was very average. I almost didn't bother with Reacher when I saw he was in it but he did a good job.

It was surprisingly good. That same actor had a supporting role in a show called Titans, which is very average and he was very average. I almost didn't bother with Reacher when I saw he was in it but he did a good job.
First time I saw him in an acting role myself was Reacher.

"My Name" was really good. Think The Departed and Infernal Affairs, but more around revenge. The acting is good all around and the fight scenes were extremely well done. I'd recommend watching it with subtitles not dubbed.

"My Name" was really good. Think The Departed and Infernal Affairs, but more around revenge. The acting is good all around and the fight scenes were extremely well done. I'd recommend watching it with subtitles not dubbed.
My son and I loved it! I'm excited for season 2 if they have one

Well, I caught up on 'Barry' quicker than I thought as the current season is still airing. Thinking about starting Dexter to stay with a similar theme. I'd seen the first 4 or 5 seasons before, but with the new limited series and how long it's been, I would start over.

Back