What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Rarely whatch TV or movies these days other than sports. Far too busy but I'm trying to rectify that.

My ex girlfriend thought I would love, "The Professor and the Madman" about the creation of my Bible, the Oxford English dictionary. She was right. Mel Gibson and Sean Penn where outstanding.

After the Cs game tonight gonna rock the first 2 episodes of Obi-Wan Kenobi.

Don't know what it holds within it but I've been looking forward to it for a while.

One thing I've binged on lately is a show called "Primal Survival" which is on Disney+.

On the surface, it's similar to other shows about wilderness survival, but Hazen Audell, the star, seems like a humble,
likeable guy who learns the ropes from local tribes and is particularly adept at starting fires using friction even in very wet enviornments. The guy travels everywhere
from the Mongolian steppes, where he learns to hunt with Golden Eagles, to the Amazon, New Guinea, the Arctic......you name it.

The man is incredibly accomplished and loves a nearly-impossible challenge, walks barefoot through snake-infested swamps and will eat or drink the same things (often disgusting) that the natives do. I find this show interesting, educational, scenic and very entertaining.

I don't think this dude stays at luxury hotels while pretending to be roughing it like Bear Grylls.

Currently binging AHS, just finished Season 5

So is anyone else watching Season 4 of Stranger Things? No spoilers but HOLY SHIT!! This is the best season since Season 1 IMO.

So is anyone else watching Season 4 of Stranger Things? No spoilers but HOLY SHIT!! This is the best season since Season 1 IMO.
Interesting. I heard it was terrible and back-burnered it. Maybe I'll reprioritize...

Interesting. I heard it was terrible and back-burnered it. Maybe I'll reprioritize...
I don't know where you heard that. Rotten Tomatoes has it at a 93. If you heard it from other fans, it could be because it's kinda unlike the previous seasons. It's way darker.

Back