What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

Omg, it is such better even though the movie had great actors. It was just a nonstarter for me.

The BBC series with it's cheap Dr Who like graphics was a perfect representation of of a couple of the books.

The books? Absolutely hysterical, poignant and great.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Finished it off tonight.

And for those of you who know the “question”.

The “answer” is correct in base 13.

I leave it as an exercise for the reader to ponder the significance of that in pedal-depressed panchromatic resonance, and other highly ambient domains...

Arf

Thanks Alk, on my Hulu list which I've not added yet. Soon.

I'll also take the opportunity to also pimp Bosch S6 dropping a week from today (Friday) on Amazon Prime.

Cheers

It was there tonight.

Watched the first two episodes.

Who cares if it snows!

Bosch Season 6 dropped and now the only problem is how fast we binge it...going to miss this show!

Bosch Season 6 dropped and now the only problem is how fast we binge it...going to miss this show!

Done. Enjoyed as always, but not the greatest. Won't drop any spoilers But do recommend,

Cheers, BostonTim

Started rewatching The Wire last week on Amazon Prime.

What a great freaking show. Through three episodes of Season 3 right now.

Even though I know how they all end, I still watch like I'm seeing it for the first time.

Just finished catching up on Better Call Saul.

On to the Michael Jordan Docu-series The Last Dance then onto a run of The Soprano's cause my bff has never seen it.

Late to the party on Dexter...but, very good. His blonde gf is smokin'!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Finished Season 2and 3 of Ozark.

Great series. Fantastic.

Loved how it closed on 3.

The lady lawyer? ;)

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

Started rewatching The Wire last week on Amazon Prime.

What a great freaking show. Through three episodes of Season 3 right now.

Even though I know how they all end, I still watch like I'm seeing it for the first time.

I still never watched that...

Late to the party on Dexter...but, very good. His blonde gf is smokin'!

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

The lady lawyer? ;)

---------- Post added at 07:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:17 PM ----------

I still never watched that...

Dexter’s gf is fire!

That lawyer irked me;)

Thanks.

You must be nearing the Jonathan Lithgow season. That one is great!

I think I'm on season 3 now. Where Dex offs Elvira. :coffee:

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

Just finished catching up on Better Call Saul.

On to the Michael Jordan Docu-series The Last Dance then onto a run of The Soprano's cause my bff has never seen it.

BCS is very good too!

Finished Bosch, I saw the ending coming, in all regards.

Got to admit, the show has showcased various actresses who still look very nice now that they've aged.

Took me a bit to recognize who played Alicia Kent.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and news flash.

Showtime has a new Penney Dreadful series.

If it's half as good as the original, it should be epic.

IMHO, Eva Green deserved an Emmy for her performance in the seance this episode alone

Finished Bosch, I saw the ending coming, in all regards.

Got to admit, the show has showcased various actresses who still look very nice now that they've aged.

Took me a bit to recognize who played Alicia Kent.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh and news flash.

Showtime has a new Penney Dreadful series.

If it's half as good as the original, it should be epic.

IMHO, Eva Green deserved an Emmy for her performance in the seance this episode alone

Different thing, of course, but Maddie is aging nicely, aussi.

Cheers

The Trinity Killer, best of all the seasons.

By far. Never came close after.

Late into this thread anybody watch “Barry” it’s an HBO dark comedy starring Bill hader. Really enjoying it right now, fairly funny pretty decent action and interesting. Kinda reminded me of dexter because he sort of try’s to live this double life of a normal person and hit man.

Watched the Homeland finale tonite.

Every finale usually lets down. This one played well.

Very creative twist.

Back