What was the last show you binged, and was it worth the time?

"Westworld" and "Ozark". Westworld was very good, but I have a tough time with Jason Bateman being the guy in "Ozark". They could have cast a much better guy, but it's a good show nonetheless.

Actually watched three eps. Already. Anyone know if the C word is tossed around more loosely in England?

Anyway, Dark and funny. So far.
It is used much more freely and loosely in England. America has sand up their ass for some reason when it comes to that word.

I also enjoy England's use of the word twat.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Dead to Me, season 2, on Netflix (with Christina Applegate). Thought season 1 was great. Season 2 was meh.

Fargo on Hulu. Just started season 2, but season 1 is awesome.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Most like S2 better but I enjoyed S1 a lot more. S3 was kind of bad.

Last show I binged is “The Last Kingdom” on Netflix. Very entertaining show that sticks with a lot of the political themes that made the beginning and middle of GoT so good, and it’s based on the real stuff. Definitely recommended.

Obviously, if anyone hasn’t watched Breaking Bad or Better Call Saul at this point, you should. Immediately.

watching all the seasons of deadliest catch over again.

Have A Good Trip: Adventures In Psychedelics

...something was missing. Oh yeah, the drugks! :coffee:

On a related topic anybody interested in drugs would probably like Hamilton's Pharmacopeia (Hulu).

The host of the show, Hamilton, is sort of a nerdy dude who seems to have balls of steel putting himself into criminal subcultures all over the world and I doubt the show's budget includes an armed security team. He is also a chemist and seems to have a vast knowledge of drugs and drug history and didn't gain that just from reading.

I'd recommend the episode where he travels to a South African ghetto to explore their use of quaaludes, which are smoked until the user passes out on their feet and they are obtained by a bizarre bartering system involving China (of course) which treasures the Abalone harvested illegally by the quaalude addicts who dive for it in the pitch dark to avoid getting busted. .

It seems like species all over the world are getting wiped out to provide Chinese men with better erections.

On a related topic anybody interested in drugs would probably like Hamilton's Pharmacopeia (Hulu).

The host of the show, Hamilton, is sort of a nerdy dude who seems to have balls of steel putting himself into criminal subcultures all over the world and I doubt the show's budget includes an armed security team. He is also a chemist and seems to have a vast knowledge of drugs and drug history and didn't gain that just from reading.

I'd recommend the episode where he travels to a South African ghetto to explore their use of quaaludes, which are smoked until the user passes out on their feet and they are obtained by a bizarre bartering system involving China (of course) which treasures the Abalone harvested illegally by the quaalude addicts who dive for it in the pitch dark to avoid getting busted. .

It seems like species all over the world are getting wiped out to provide Chinese men with better erections.

What the fvck is their end game?

I mean, when have you ever heard “hung like a China-man” in a complimentary manner?

Confusious say “It is what it is.”

#savetheendangered

He has a fun job...yes, I've watched many of his shows on VICE. The LSD dude in Cali, the kratom episode, the mushrooms (my favorite "drug") show. A few billionaires are trying to decriminalize psylocybin...because, why was it EVER dangerous???? WTF? I haven't tried them for probably over a decade, but, the romance is still there...

---------- Post added at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:41 AM ----------

LSD was a gubmint sponsored event. No, not a theory. Absolutely a conspiracy however. Not every conspiracy is BS. This one is legit. I'm not calling you out on the topic either. It's for anyone suggesting otherwise...looking it up on Nopes.con :rolleyes: ...which, is a known disinformation site.

Harlen Corben’s Safe is a well done single season 8 episode murder mystery starring Dexter.

Speaking of Dexter, just finished S4 in my re-bingement. Trinity, for me, was the Apex Season with season's 1-4 all being better then the downhill course of 4-8. Have watched first 3 episodes of S5, and I do believe I'm going to abandon ship at this point..

Cheers

Coben has another we ripped through this week The Stranger.

I thought it was gonna be about sitting on your opposite fapping hand until it goes numb hence The Stranger. Boy was I wrong.

Hacking. Blackmail. It’s good.

Finished Bloodline Sunday. Good 3 season series for anyone interested in a family’s fall from Grace. Plenty of twists and turns.

In a VERY timely fashion we just binged 7 Seconds in a week. Phenomenal! Given what’s taking place in Minneapolis right now it’s fitting. Can’t recommend enough.

Back