What will the New England hordes do to BB if we don't draft Barwin?

Well, what will happen to BB?

• People will riot in the streets of Claremont, NH, and no one will notice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The hordes will claim that BB is a Muslim Terrorist and Anti-American. He will disappear

• Claremonster will fly over from the West Coast and bury a tomahawk in his head

• Such will be the level of rage that something newsworthy will happen in Vermont

• Total voters
um where is it cat?

edit waiting

edit 2 waiting

edit 3 still waiting

edit 4 WTF? um you going to do this

edit 5 wow, you making tea

edit 6 holy cow pal, you stuck on teh toilet

What happens when New England passes, Indy doesn't, and he becomes everything you hoped he would be?

You mean like Joseph Addai?

He had a killer year last year, dashoe. :rolleyes:
Over the same amount of time:

Addai:

Rushing yards: 2697
Rushing TDS: 24
Recieving yards 895
Recieving touchdowns: 6
Games played: 43

Maroney:

Rushing Yards: 1673 (LOL)
Rushing Touchdowns: 12 (LOLZ)
Recieving Yards: 310 (ROFLES)
Recieving Touchdowns: 1 (LOLLERBATE!)
Games played: 30 (OMFGROFLBROTHEL)

Remind me to consult my Lolrus next time you try and make a point.

lolrus.gif

Over the same amount of time:

Addai:

Rushing yards: 2697
Rushing TDS: 24
Recieving yards 895
Recieving touchdowns: 6
Games played: 43

Maroney:

Rushing Yards: 1673 (LOL)
Rushing Touchdowns: 12 (LOLZ)
Recieving Yards: 310 (ROFLES)
Recieving Touchdowns: 1 (LOLLERBATE!)
Games played: 30 (OMFGROFLBROTHEL)

Remind me to consult my Lolrus next time you try and make a point.

lolrus.gif

The 'point' was:

If Addai is 'all we hoped he would be', then that's not really saying a whole lot, because, well.....he's just not that good. We weren't really talking about Maroney, now were we? Your original post was:

Originally Posted by Jingleheimer jaric
What happens when New England passes, Indy doesn't, and he becomes everything you hoped he would be?

You point out where in that sentence you were talking about Lawrence Maroney, and then maybe we can move on from here, master debater.

Denver, KC, or Cleveland will take him first. Such is the price of a branching tree.

The 'point' was:

If Addai is 'all we hoped he would be', then that's not really saying a whole lot, because, well.....he's just not that good. We weren't really talking about Maroney, now were we? Your original post was:

You point out where in that sentence you were talking about Lawrence Maroney, and then maybe we can move on from here, master debater.
You brought up Addai not me chuckles. It's not my fault the running back you drafted that same round before we did hasn't even come close to the guy we drafteds production.

Denver, KC, or Cleveland will take him first. Such is the price of a branching tree.

KC isn't using the 3rd pick of the draft on Barwin.
The Browns ain't using the 5th pick of the draft on him
and I doubt the Broncos will with either the 18th or 12th.

and Pats have 2 picks in the second before any of those teams draft him.
If Pats let him go at 34 the Bengals will grab him at 38

You brought up Addai not me chuckles. It's not my fault the running back you drafted that same round before we did hasn't even come close to the guy we drafteds production.

Well, if not Addai....who were you referring to in your post? We weren't talking about 'the dude the Pats drafted but didn't pan out'. We were talking about 'the dude the Pats passed on and went on to be teh awesome in Indy'. Or were you just hoping for that to happen this year and weren't alluding to it happening in the past?

Pwned.

Back