What will the New England hordes do to BB if we don't draft Barwin?

Well, what will happen to BB?

• People will riot in the streets of Claremont, NH, and no one will notice

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The hordes will claim that BB is a Muslim Terrorist and Anti-American. He will disappear

• Claremonster will fly over from the West Coast and bury a tomahawk in his head

• Such will be the level of rage that something newsworthy will happen in Vermont

• Total voters
Most of the draft sites I've seen have Barwin projected as a second rounder. So I could certainly see BB going after a DB with the first round pick if one catches his eye, and going LBer with the early second round.

Personally, I'm hoping my colts pick up James Laurinaitis in the first and Evander Hood in the second.

That's my own personal JIMP draft scenario.

Well, if not Addai....who were you referring to in your post? We weren't talking about 'the dude the Pats drafted but didn't pan out'. We were talking about 'the dude the Pats passed on and went on to be teh awesome in Indy'. Or were you just hoping for that to happen this year and weren't alluding to it happening in the past?

Pwned.
Ummm I was talking about Conner Barwin. And a hypothetical scenario where in NE passed on him, and Indy picked him up and he became teh awesome. It was designed to bring out the rage of New England fans in a friendly teasing manner.

Then you started talking about RBs.

EDIT: PWNED!

Ummm I was talking about Conner Barwin. And a hypothetical scenario where in NE passed on him, and Indy picked him up and he became teh awesome. It was designed to bring out the rage of New England fans in a friendly teasing manner.

Because backtracking gets you nowhere your next name is gonna be jaricshoe.

Next thing you're going to tell us is that naked midgets are running the country.

I think up to this point both Maroney and Addai could be labeled as a dissapointment

*flees*

Also NE will draft a DLinemen

We're still engaged. The wedding will probably be in the Summer of next year. We were thinking about doing a "virtual-wedding" as well, for a laugh.

You guys are still engaged AND she has your pecker in jar! Dude, you are so ****ed!

I think up to this point both Maroney and Addai could be labeled as a dissapointment

*flees*

Also NE will draft a DLinemen
Nah. Maroney was hurt last year (Addai sort of was as well) and he's shown signs of being the guy you wanted when you drafted him. Since he's in a RBBC system now, that should really help him stay healthy and keep fresh.

Addai went to the probowl two years ago but suffered from some terribly craptasic run blocking last year. Hopefully they work out the kinks there.

Back on track from JerictheHijacker:cop:

PFL:

woman-screaming.jpg

Box

300_25174.jpg

I wouldn't do anything. as much as i like CFB, In Bill We Trust

Nah. Maroney was hurt last year (Addai sort of was as well) and he's shown signs of being the guy you wanted when you drafted him. Since he's in a RBBC system now, that should really help him stay healthy and keep fresh.

Addai went to the probowl two years ago but suffered from some terribly craptasic run blocking last year. Hopefully they work out the kinks there.

True...but I find some of those things "disappointing*

I had to go with this even if BB drafts him I hope this will be jaric new name.
Jaric will have his username changed to "ConnorBarwinismydaddy-Jaric

I wouldn't do anything. as much as i like CFB, In Bill We Trust
Yeah, well, you and Hawg can go jump into the big vast tub of kool-aid together.

Me? I will remember Chad Jackson and Bethel Johnson and pray that we don't get another one of those while tears run down my face watching CFB destroy QBs for some other team.

um where is it cat?
edit 5 wow, you making tea

You must be thinking of another Mr Cat. Gomezcat doesn't DO tea (not very British, I know, sigh). He's addicted to Venti Americanos and wonders why he doesn't sleep so well.

He's married. Mrs. Cat has had it in a jar ever since the honeymoon.

I was going to say that I hadn't needed a wedding ring to achieve this but . . .

You guys are still engaged AND she has your pecker in jar! Dude, you are so ****ed!

Why would I say 'yes' without getting things the way I wanted them first? People who think getting married will change things are living in la la land :)

PS, what's with the football posts? Is this a football forum?

One thing is for sure. If everybody is expecting BB to draft Barwin, he'll draft somebody else. He rarely takes the players predicted in mock drafts or that all the fans hopes he will take.

As long as BB doesn't pick another Florida-spawned athlete at WR or TE, I think we'll be OK.

When evaluating players from these Florida-based programs, does anyone look at how these players perform on the road in less-than-perfect conditions?

One thing is for sure. If everybody is expecting BB to draft Barwin, he'll draft somebody else. He rarely takes the players predicted in mock drafts or that all the fans hopes he will take.

Very true. I remember him selecting Ben Watson and Logan Mankins as my WTF? moments.

Back