What's your favorite kind of candy/junk food?

easycome_easygo

Reaction score
Just wondering what kind of candy makes your mouth happy? What food do you like to snack on?

My candy choice is Nerds. My junk food choice is Combos.

candy%20rack.jpg

Candy choice - spearmint leaves (I know, I'm weird.)

Junk food - Ho Ho's (Yodels suck. Hostess is the bomb!!!)

Anything without meat in it.

I didn't get this body by accident. I work hard in staying in shape. That shape is: round.

My mom would always get cream horns when she went grocery shopping. I would always suck the cream out of the middle and throw away the vanilla pastry. I was a wierd child. I don't even know if they make cream horns anymore.

definitely chocolate for me. Dark, milk or white chocolate. Chocolate filled, chocolate covered or chocolate inserted. :)

chocolate...........yummy........but not the dark kind....and not the fake kind either......:p

Candy: Sweet Tarts

Junkfood: Smartfood or Terra Chips veggie chips

JD- LOVE the avatar! Those cylons were classic...glad they brought them back for the Razor movie.

I like chocolate covered pretzels but hate plain pretzels. Wierd.

Favorite Candy: Runts

Favorite Junk Food: Microwavable Mini-pizzas/ microwavable burritos

sweet-Ben&Jerry's Mint Oreo Cookie Ice Cream

un sweet-Smartfood or Cheetos Cheese Puffs

Candy bar: Snickers

Total unadulterated pig out: Take a single serving Ben and Jerry's or Haagen Dazs (otherwise know as a pint) of reallly any flavor (though coffee health bar crunch is a good candidate), dump it into a large bowl and mix in chunky peanut butter and chocolate chips. And anything else that you like.

I challenge you to come up with a better pig out session than that.

Jelly Belly jelly beans. I like SweetTarts, but I prefer the Jumbo ones that come in a three pack. And of course at this time of the year Cadbury Eggs and those Reeces Peanut butter eggs are the bomb.

Back