Where Does P.Manning End Up?

A funny link from the Barnwell article of Manning cursing Brown for dumbass blocking.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DttfyOeU3vw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If he went to the Ravens he would win another SB. He would have Boldin to throw to and Rice in the backfield. oh and that Defense....

I hope to god that doesn't happen. But then again that would be a huge F U to the Colts.

A funny link from the Barnwell article of Manning cursing Brown for dumbass blocking.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DttfyOeU3vw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Tebow does not approve. :shake:

What gets me, is how some folks assume if you just pick up a player and place him on another team, all things just click and he does the same there....this is not Madden 2012...this is real life where you have chemistry and systems and different players, and things like that. Just dropping Manning over on the niners, might not have the results you think they would.

What's up with your new avatar? Did you lose a bet or something? ROFL

Where does Peyton Manning end up? Canton Ohio.

In all seriousness though I really feel if it comes down to it, he'll retire rather than do anything else. One thing about Manning that can't be denied is he's always had a respect for the game and his place in history. I don't think he'll try and go the Brett Fahrenheit Magical Mystery Tour route and finishes his career as a Colt.

But how funny would it be for him to play FOR the guy replaced as a starter?
Posted via Mobile Device

Johnny Unitas finished his career as a Charger.
The guy loved to play football. I have no problem with guys like Unitas as a Charger, Namath as a Ram, Rice as a Seahawk, Montana as a Chief, etc etc, even when they know their best (or even good) days are behind them. I understand why Favre wanted to play, also, but with him it seemed more like lookitme-lookitme than wanting to play.

Manning I think is a bit different, though. Not sure about him.

Some believe he will never be the same with the fused back (which I believe he had done)

I can imagine Luck watching him for a season, maybe two and then Manning retiring.

Peyton will want to show he can still play, but I cant imagine he would want to go anywhere else and play a season or two.

Peyton Manning - Retirement after the 2012 season.

The thing is, at this point it's all speculation. We don't even know if he'll be able to play next year (I think he will, but then I thought he'd play this year...) let alone where. We don't know if the Colts intend on drafting Luck or possibly another QB. They could trade the pick (QB issue aside, we have a lot of holes that need plugging)

What we do know, is that anyone claiming with absolute certainty that they know what's going to happen is full of it.

If Peyton ends up in Baltimore he may win two more Super Bowls before his career is over.

If Peyton ends up in Baltimore he may win two more Super Bowls before his career is over.
Playing the Steelers twice a year? Every team in that division plays its home games in outdoor, cold-weather venues.

I don't think you'll see Manning in the AFC North. NFC West much more likely. He would dominate out there. Arizona or Seattle or SF - any of those teams would take him.

He ends up on the sidelines....as an offense coach or head coach before heading into Canton. Colts already said they will keep both Manning and Luck on roster if they draft Luck. If Manning quits playing, he would possibly be a great coach. He is basically already the offensive line coach when he is under center.

He ends up on the sidelines....as an offense coach or head coach before heading into Canton. Colts already said they will keep both Manning and Luck on roster if they draft Luck. If Manning quits playing, he would possibly be a great coach. He is basically already the offensive line coach when he is under center.

I don't care what the Colts said. This is a ludicrous notion. You can't keep two huge ticket QBs on any roster when only one of them can play and you don't pay a coach 20 bazillion a year no matter who he is. Total BS.

Jets, Dallas or SF are the only 3 in the ballgame to me and Peyton has earned the ability to punch his own ticket anywhere he wants.

I'd say Dallas if I had to pick one. Any of the 3 would be instant SB favorites with him on the roster.

I'm also not afraid to see him in NY. You wanna be the best you gotta beat the best and we'd get him 3 times a year most likely.

I don't care what the Colts said. This is a ludicrous notion. You can't keep two huge ticket QBs on any roster when only one of them can play and you don't pay a coach 20 bazillion a year no matter who he is. Total BS.

Jets, Dallas or SF are the only 3 in the ballgame to me and Peyton has earned the ability to punch his own ticket anywhere he wants.

I'd say Dallas if I had to pick one. Any of the 3 would be instant SB favorites with him on the roster.

I'm also not afraid to see him in NY. You wanna be the best you gotta beat the best and we'd get him 3 times a year most likely.

If they can rewrite the contract, I could see him returning as the starter even if they draft Luck.

If they can rewrite the contract, I could see him returning as the starter even if they draft Luck.

Again, I don't think they'd keep Luck happy sitting behind Manning.

How's he supposed to show his worth for the big second contract sitting 3-4 years?

There is a chance that the Pats could trade Hoyer this off season and Mallett may not be ready to be the primary backup yet.

We all know Peyton and Tom are good friends.

Just sayin'......

:coffee:

I will be honest, I don't see Manning being able to play 3-4 years. Three surgeries in 19 months isn't good for a body in the NFL. I honestly believe they are playing the Manning will be ready next year card until they sell all the tickets they can. Then he will retire as a player and become a coach.

Peyton would be a great coach :coffee:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/b_3pPAuE0jw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will be honest, I don't see Manning being able to play 3-4 years. Three surgeries in 19 months isn't good for a body in the NFL. I honestly believe they are playing the Manning will be ready next year card until they sell all the tickets they can. Then he will retire as a player and become a coach.

I doubt Peyton will ever want to coach. If he does though, it won't be right away & it might not be in the NFL.

Back