Who has the greatest tits of all-time?

tehrick67

Reaction score
I'm at work so I can't post any pictures but traci Lords back in the day had
a tre.men.doe's. set of guns.

Who else is in Traci's class? and we need real ones boys and girls, not plastic:coffee:

You mean when she was a teen :coffee:

Never been a tit man. I prefer them small and real, and I think most women have pretty good ones (at least between the ages of 20 and 40).

So, for me, I guess I'd have to set the way-back machine to when I was a young and spunky lad. This pair hung on my wall and gave me many "Pictures Of Lily" nights. :D

10102728A%257EHeather-Thomas-Posters.jpg

Hawg had this to say about Traci in another thread and he's right on:

I've seen a lot of bewbies in my time.

Some nice, some not-so-nice. Big, small and in-between. Many are not worth commenting about one way or the other.

But.....Traci Lords had the greatest set of tits I have ever seen. Those things were the 8th and 9th wonders of the world no matter what the law said.

The girl had her some sweater pies. Still does, although I imagine gravity has finally taken a toll as it eventually must.

I would just like to take this time to post these pictures again. :rockon:

112.jpg

106.jpg

Hawg had this to say about Traci in another thread and he's right on:

I've seen a lot of bewbies in my time.

Some nice, some not-so-nice. Big, small and in-between. Many are not worth commenting about one way or the other.

But.....Traci Lords had the greatest set of tits I have ever seen. Those things were the 8th and 9th wonders of the world no matter what the law said.

The girl had her some sweater pies. Still does, although I imagine gravity has finally taken a toll as it eventually must.
Traci_Lords_18655_17.jpg

Sophia Loren
Raquel Welch
Jayne Mansfield
Phoebe Cates
Jamie Lee Curtis

Just to name a few...
Posted via Mobile Device

We need one name, who has the greatest? when you look up tit in the dictionary who's tit is IT:coffee:

I'm running out to a meeting for the rest of the day, but I will be sure to weigh in on this subject the first second i get the chance. COUNT ON IT!!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/N7loP7OsLZ8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Since tit is not plural I'll go with this instead..:coffee:

Well how about we make this a nomination thread and then the inevitable pole to determine a winner

Oh, add Salma Hayek
Posted via Mobile Device

SHE is my short list.

Oops wrong thread.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back