Who's Working Today?

See this is what sucks when you work on a military base, they don't shut down very often....:(

Bradys Bunch on 12-26-2007 at 11:22 AM said:
See this is what sucks when you work on a military base, they don't shut down very often....:(

Yeah, but you can buy cool surplus camo gear cheaply :D

JD10367 on 12-26-2007 at 11:24 AM said:
Yeah, but you can buy cool surplus camo gear cheaply :D

and you get to work around a bunch of hot military men??? maybe??

Hawg73 on 12-26-2007 at 11:17 AM said:
SOKB,

I was involved in an accident of sorts while tailgating Sunday and was hoping you might advise me (free, of course).

I was coming out of a porta-potty located in P10 and stepped onto boiler plate ice with a half inch of water on it and somehow slipped and fell on my ass. My right leg went up in the air and my boot caught in the spring on the door for a while and I had to wriggle like a turtle on it's back for a while until I could come unstuck. My ass was soaked with what I hope was mostly water.

This caused a bruise on my ass/leg and some mental distress due to humiliation, since the wipeout was witnessed by some classless Pats fans who laughed unsympathetically at my clumsy distress, exacerbated by the wintry conditions.

My face has been red for the last several days and I am forced to wear a ski mask to hide my continuing embarassment.

Can I sue myself?

My boot's manufacturer?

The Krafts?

The drunken hyenas who laughingly witnessed it?

The makers of Sam Adams?

I also think the spring on the potty door may have been a faulty design. Just sayin'

:dith:

Go see a chiropractor, a phychiatrist, a urologist and a dermatologist. I'll put a claim in with the boot maker, the portapotty maker, my friends that were laughing at you and mother nature. I will not sue the Krafts or Sam due to a conflict of interest.

Sweet...now I have a new fishing rod for my new boat!!!!

I hear that! :(

I'm in the office, but can't say I'm working.

I think there's maybe 4 of us in the entire building. :yawn:

I was coming out of a porta-potty located in P10 and stepped onto boiler plate ice with a half inch of water on it and somehow slipped and fell on my ass.
you know this is a common winter conditions game exercise in balance...at the steeler's game I saw multiple fans flop in yellowish water like a fish on a hot boat deck

....I think the only ones to sue would be everyone including the one who got you the ticket

I'm a zombie today. I didn't sleep worth a tinker's damn last night for some reason. Could be the two beers I had yesterday. (Though booze does help you fall asleep, it disrupts your sleep pattern so you don't sleep as well.) Then again, those were both gone in the afternoon. :shrug:

sonsofkraftybob on 12-26-2007 at 11:30 AM said:
Go see a chiropractor, a phychiatrist, a urologist and a dermatologist. I'll put a claim in with the boot maker, the portapotty maker, my friends that were laughing at you and mother nature. I will not sue the Krafts or Sam due to a conflict of interest.

Sweet...now I have a new fishing rod for my new boat!!!!

Deal!!!!

I smell a planet fishing trip in the offing, but it could actually be the pants I wore Sunday.

:thumb:

This caused a bruise on my ass/leg and some mental distress due to humiliation, since the wipeout was witnessed by some classless Pats fans who laughed unsympathetically at my clumsy distress, exacerbated by the wintry conditions.

Do you need a massage? I still owe you a Christmas gift!

TBrownslady* on 12-26-2007 at 11:43 AM said:
Do you need a massage? I still owe you a Christmas gift!

Oh, boy. Here we go. :::getting out popcorn and sitting back, LOL:::

JD10367 on 12-26-2007 at 11:50 AM said:
Oh, boy. Here we go. :::getting out popcorn and sitting back, LOL:::

ROFL hook me up!

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I just found out that instead of a half-day tomorrow I have to work a full day and then I'm off. It's not a big deal but when you're mentaly prepped to work your last full day of the year today and then are told you have to be here for a fully tomorrow, we'll you'd be a little miffed too!

GFY Employer!!! :4321:

Fully* Tilted* on 12-26-2007 at 11:23 AM said:
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

I just found out that instead of a half-day tomorrow I have to work a full day and then I'm off. It's not a big deal but when you're mentaly prepped to work your last full day of the year today and then are told you have to be here for a fully tomorrow, we'll you'd be a little miffed too!

GFY Employer!!! :4321:

Though I'm not in your same situation (I have to work the rest of the week) I know how irritating it can be to think you have time off coming and then find out you don't.

That's one of the reasons I left my newspaper job. Three-day weekends were non-existent, and it drove me crazy when all you heard on the radio, on TV, etc. was how everyone else had a three-day weekend coming except me, because there was always some damn church picnic or community group fundraiser going on and God knows the world would come to an end if there wasn't a picture of it in the paper the next week. :rolleyes:

I'm working my call-center customer service job today :( and its as busy and as stressful as usual. :banghead: :mad:

I wish people would chill out.. Its the day after Christmas for pete sake!

Bradys Bunch on 12-26-2007 at 07:48 AM said:
I just spent 30 minutes of my work day going to the mall and buying a Call of Duty 4

You know, if you are hooked up to xbox 360 you and my nerd husband can get together and play your nerd game together :p. Heck maybe I can even jump on the thing and I can meet you in person (or voice-ness). But I would die in 3 seconds because the only game I am good at is Tetris and Guitar Hero. And when I was little, I played a mean Super Mario Brothers and PaperBoy.

Yeah, yeah. I'm "working". There are only about 10 people in the office today, though, and I was out for a week. So, if by working, you mean playing on the internets and eating all the Christmas sweets littered about the office, yeah, I'm working.

Back