Why i hardly ever read this forum anymore

thomas144

Bandwagon Fan
Reaction score
Website
www.mudelephant.com
1. Too few threads. I'm not going to wade through mega threads looking for a topic I'm interested in. This is my biggest complaint. It didn't used to be this way.

2. Way too much about the Colts. If I want to read about the Colts I will read IndyStar. Could non-patriots stuff go into a separate forum? Something like what gang-green does?

3. Not enough polls.

1. Too few threads. I'm not going to wade through mega threads looking for a topic I'm interested in. This is my biggest complaint. It didn't used to be this way.

2. Way too much about the Colts. If I want to read about the Colts I will read IndyStar. Could non-patriots stuff go into a separate forum? Something like what gang-green does?

3. Not enough polls.

The anti-megathread sentiment is growing. I'm hoping things are improving in thet regard.

Cheers

3. Not enough polls.

The anti-megathread sentiment is growing. I'm hoping things are improving in thet regard.

Cheers

Megathreads suck

3. Not enough polls.

You should have made this a poll.

I like mega threads because I hate it when I have to jump to page two of a forum just to find a thread I posted in a day or two ago.

Agree on the lack of polls and to much talk about the Colts.

I don't have any problem with the Colts talk. We have long-time Colts fans here, good posters, and it's not that much of an inconvenience to have some threads about other teams. I certainly want to know about other teams because everything has an effect on the Patriots, who they play, and how they'll fare against others.

The megathreads have gotten too mega.

I like mega threads because I hate it when I have to jump to page two of a forum just to find a thread I posted in a day or two ago.

Agree on the lack of polls and to much talk about the Colts.

I get your point but the signing of lafell is a minor move but worthy of its own thread, to not be buried in a mega thread. Too often we saw people jumping into a singular point thread referencing a major move already posted in the mega thread. To me the news can easily get buried.

Usually you do not have these breaking stories as rapid fire as you do with free agency, draft and final cuts. Other than those few times the front age is not cluttered.

I agree. For someone like me, who doesn't get here every day, it's near impossible to accurately follow the mega threads that are posted. Since I can't remember where I last left off I usually just go to the last page or 2 and, no doubt, miss a ton of stuff by doing so.

I don't have any problem with the Colts talk. We have long-time Colts fans here, good posters, and it's not that much of an inconvenience to have some threads about other teams. I certainly want to know about other teams because everything has an effect on the Patriots, who they play, and how they'll fare against others.

The megathreads have gotten too mega.
Colts talk should be in a mega thread so we can mega flush them :)

Jaric is pretty hilarious in a Carl Spackler sorta way. The Jets twins, too.

Not saying that I could never get enough of them, but it's far from being "too much" at this point.

Not saying that I could never get enough of them, but it's far from being "too much" at this point.

I consider them the exceptions that make the rule....

Juss sayin...

Does Jaric have Carl's hat?

I'll offer a compromise and try limit my posting of the colts the moment they stop doing awesome things.

Let me just add that megathreads suck.

I've been giving some thought to occasionally moving posts out of the megathreads into to the specific topic thread.

Maybe someone could start a poll to find out if people would like this.

:coffee:

Back