Wickersham’s Book

I was hoping last year. ;)

We know. You Pats haters NEED BB to retire because you KNOW he will get your team. TB isn't getting back to the SB in the next few years with more normal seasons, but just in case you want BB gone as soon as possible.

If I hated the Patriots, I would too.

Do you bowl?

I believe this is his last season or next.
I was hoping last year. ;)

Patsfans is calling you. There are plenty of people over there who hate BB and love TB12. You'd fit right in and wouldn't even miss a beat.
Think of all the new friends you'll meet over there. It's a match made in heaven.

Patsfans is calling you. There are plenty of people over there who hate BB and love TB12. You'd fit right in and wouldn't even miss a beat.
Think of all the new friends you'll meet over there. It's a match made in heaven.
I have been a member there for awhile. Great board. Lots of knowledgeable posters. The biggest difference is that board actually accepts that there are fans of Brady who still want to follow him with the Bucs given he was our Qb for 20 years. They also understand the frustrations with Bill the last several years and don't see him as the all omniscient one. There is real discussion about his strengths and shortcomings. Like I said, great knowledgeable posters with in depth football discussions.
Not unlike what it was here years ago.

He wants the record for all time wins...and another ring (or more) with Mac.
I think he wants to set things up for his sons long term and leave the Patriots in good position. You can already see the transition if you have been paying attention. Kraft brought in the personnel guys and Patricia. Bill took more of a back seat in TC. The assistant coaches have been running things with the notable exception being the Bucs game. Watch how involved Bill was in that game from the sidelines vs our first 3. He obviously wanted to beat Brady badly. But overall he is making his exit IMO either this season or next.

I think he wants to set things up for his sons long term and leave the Patriots in good position. You can already see the transition if you have been paying attention. Kraft brought in the personnel guys and Patricia. Bill took more of a back seat in TC. The assistant coaches have been running things with the notable exception being the Bucs game. Watch how involved Bill was in that game from the sidelines vs our first 3. He obviously wanted to beat Brady badly. But overall he is making his exit IMO either this season or next.
:rolleyes:

I have been a member there for awhile. Great board. Lots of knowledgeable posters. The biggest difference is that board actually accepts that there are fans of Brady who still want to follow him with the Bucs given he was our Qb for 20 years. They also understand the frustrations with Bill the last several years and don't see him as the all omniscient one. There is real discussion about his strengths and shortcomings. Like I said, great knowledgeable posters with in depth football discussions.

See? Match made in heaven for you

Patsfans is a great board. And there are some really good football posters there as there are here.
I think that your last comment is insulting to UT and many people who post here now.

Patsfans is a great board. And there are some really good football posters there as there are here.
I think that your last comment is insulting to UT and many people who post here now.

She knows that and posted it purposefully. It's her daily snark meant only to irritate normal people.
What I've seen at Patsfans is a lot of the same kind of bitching and moaning Mazz does here. It's as if they are all smarter than Belichick.
There are some good posters for sure but to get to them there's a lot wading through snakes.

All the cool people hang here.

Not insulting at all. We all know what this board was like back in the day. Then we had the virus issues and a lot of people left. But UT did a great job with the reboot and now some of the former posters are coming back and this place is slowly returning I hope.
The issue with this place is tunnel vision and the incessant Bill worship. There are many posters who would post more but because they are pro Brady they feel like they would be ridiculed here so they don't post.

Not insulting at all. We all know what this board was like back in the day. Then we had the virus issues and a lot of people left. But UT did a great job with the reboot and now some of the former posters are coming back and this place is slowly returning I hope.
The issue with this place is tunnel vision and the incessant Bill worship. There are many posters who would post more but because they are pro Brady they feel like they would be ridiculed here so they don't post.
Bullshit. Name a few.

They left for the Bucs forums... :coffee:

Back