You can only have one

You get one and only one of these 6 items

• The person of your choice shall kick Rex Ryan in the Nads...5 times

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Sarah Palin will get interviewed by Larry King nekkid; full frontal and backal viewing

Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Celtics will win the opener over the Heat by 43 points; Queen Lebron scoreless

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • A-Rod and Tony Dungy are photographed having man-man sex; pics go global

Votes: 11 32.4%
  • 5 Patriots Sacks of Buffalo QBs in week 3

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • You get $121 in American dollars

Votes: 12 35.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

DarrylStingley

Boston Sports
Reaction score
You can choose one of these items.

When you choose that one, it means that the others don't happen.

No exceptions, no "well, I have a magic potion, and I really get more than one" type deals.

A poll shall come forth. Duck, perhaps.

I couldn't resist the Cs and seeing the Queen get utterly humiliated. No price tag on that one.

I wouldn't mind doing stuff with Palin nekkid, but, I chose to take the money and run.

Couldn't resist the one about Dungy and A-Rod ROFL

I can't choose until I know what you mean by "interviewed".

I can't choose until I know what you mean by "interviewed".

With Larry King...I really mean just talk. But Sarah will be a sitting there and standing on occasion in her full glory.

Truth be told, my guess is that the package doesn't look quite as inviting as it did twenty years ago....

With Larry King...I really mean just talk. But Sarah will be a sitting there and standing on occasion in her full glory.

Truth be told, my guess is that the package doesn't look quite as inviting as it did twenty years ago....

will this be with or without the Barbara Walters Filter?

you know the hustler vaseline lens to take the edge off

I picked the ARod thing, just ahead of the Celtics blasting the Heat by 43.

I have no desire to see that Pig Sarah Palin nekked, nor do I need $121 dollars. Besides, that option means I have to look at Larry King, too.

I think the Pats will sack the Bills QB 5 times anyways, so that's easy.

I'm not convinced Rex Ryan has genitals, so that could be fools gold.

For me it was a clear choice between the cash and Rex Ryan getting testie-stomped by the person of my choice. Which, by the way, would be either Chuck Norris or Mesko.

I can imagine Sarah Palin nekked. Check.

The Celtics/Heat thing may happen anyway... not so much the LeBron part of course, but there's a chance they win that game, which would be excellent.

A-Rod and Dungy? Man-on-man sex scandal? Interesting, but it could backfire as they receive sympathy from the masses.

5 sacks? Hopefully they won't need 'em to beat the hapless Bills.

So Rex gets his cahones crushed.

You know what, you might be right, think I'll pass on Palin.

Sorry Rex, your testicles win. I'll let the OP do the kicking as I think he'll enjoy it more than most.

Five sacks of Buffalo QBs. $121 doesn't mean much of a difference in my life, and the rest of the stuff is momentarily enjoyable but I'd rather see a W on the schedule for the Pats, and if they sack Buffalo five times it's probably gonna be a W.

Back