You have one raw egg which can be dropped anywhere at any point in history.

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
How do you change the world?

(why is it so slow here today?)

Shunning the butterfly effect, I go back about 5-10k years ago and stop the mass extinction event that killed most life on the planet including (some believe) the civilization that built the Sphynx (sp?)

I drop it on David Tyree right before Eli heaves that crap pass to him.

Odd Answer

The last time I encountered a similar question, it was on the Gettysburg Discussion Group forum. If you could go anywhere and see anything on the field at Gettysburg, where would you go? Lots of interesting answers if you are into such things.

The favorite was the pagoda on the top of the seminary on Seminary Ridge on Day One. As the battle was just opening, as the Confederates were deploying enough forces to push back Buford's cavalry, as Reynolds' I Corps was coming up to relive Buford, Buford, Reynolds and a good size fraction of the Gettysburg Discussion Group discussed how the battle should be opened. I'm not sure how all the GDG forum contributors would have fit in that tiny pagoda.

Plop. Drop an egg on em.

Another other favorite was to revisit Cemetery Hill several months later to hear Lincoln's brief speech. Wouldn't want to egg that, though.

WTF? I'm as American as sibling shagging, grits and gnat's piss beer, you cheeky bugger!:spank:. Bugger? I mean asshat!!! Er, yeehaw! Go Pats, I mean Panthers!

That one gave you away, as well. There are a ton of other slang terms you could'a used, but the only "shag" you'll find in the USofA is with carpet or Scooby Doo's partner.

To just before the first chicken came into existence, to settle the age old question.

Back