haha good point! Also thinking about the 6 grand it costs me a year for gas now too. Nevermind the retarded hours I put in and my lack of sleep because I have anxiety about getting my work done!

Those are pretty valid points too ;)

I just realized, the bad smell in the office is my shoes:rolleyes:

Time to take them off, so German linebacker can enjoy:coffee:

My son is 18 today. I'm devastated. I have a picture of him on my desk of his first day of kindergarten wearing his little bus tag, with his little lunch money in his pocket....where did the time go?:sulk:

My daughter will be 18 in a couple of weeks. On Mother's Day, I made breakfast for both my wife and daughter.

It was a "Happy Mother's Day" breakfast for my wife; and a "Happy Thanks-for not-being a-Mother-yet" breakfast for my daughter.

My daughter will be 18 in a couple of weeks. On Mother's Day, I made breakfast for both my wife and daughter.

It was a "Happy Mother's Day" breakfast for my wife; and a "Happy Thanks-for not-being a-Mother-yet" breakfast for my daughter.
That's a good way of looking at itROFL

I just realized, the bad smell in the office is my shoes:rolleyes:

Time to take them off, so German linebacker can enjoy:coffee:

My feet don't usually stink much, but my slippers and shoes tend to develop a distinct aroma as they age.

On my last ski trip to Utah in March, after about the 5th straight day of skiing, my buddy made me leave my ski boots in the bathroom with the door closed and the exhaust fan running.
They had been making our hotel room smell like having your nose in a box of Cheez-Its.

Congrats TBL. Getting that call ranks right up there with the greatest feelings you can have.

I gave my 2 weeks right away. So I've started telling people in my group because I want them to hear it from me. One lady started crying the other was ready to start. So right now I am having mixed emotions. I am super excited about getting the hell out of here but I wish at the same time that it didn't have to come to that. I will miss these people so much EXCEPT for my management. They can go screw.

I gave my 2 weeks right away. So I've started telling people in my group because I want them to hear it from me. One lady started crying the other was ready to start. So right now I am having mixed emotions. I am super excited about getting the hell out of here but I wish at the same time that it didn't have to come to that. I will miss these people so much EXCEPT for my management. They can go screw.

There's always mixed emotions but there's nothing stopping you all from continuing to be friends :)

Just got the phone call.....I GOT IT!!!! :woohoo:

Now the hardest part will be telling them I am giving my 2 weeks! This place is going to shit themselves!
Congrats young lady!!!!!

Look at as if they are tears of jealousy for you getting out of there before the move to India

Congrats young lady!!!!!

Look at as if they are tears of jealousy for you getting out of there before the move to India

Thank you!

The move to India has already happened. The majority of what we do has been outsourced it's pretty awful trying to teach them how to do stuff :with:

I am beginning to thing just that Beagle. I wish modern religion placed more emphasis on behavior on a daily basis while here. "Do Unto Others" seems completely lost.

Do unto others should be a given even if you don't believe in anything. Karma is a similar concept.

Been drinking too much lately so decided I'm going to hop on the wagon until Memorial Day weekend. And as Murphy's Law would have it, it's been a rough week and it's we've not even reached Wednesday. To boot, I have a dinner meeting tomorrow in which I am REALLY gonna need a drink to get through. Just gonna have to suck it up.

/calgonetakemeaway

Been drinking too much lately so decided I'm going to hop on the wagon until Memorial Day weekend. And as Murphy's Law would have it, it's been a rough week and it's we've not even reached Wednesday. To boot, I have a dinner meeting tomorrow in which I am REALLY gonna need a drink to get through. Just gonna have to suck it up.

/calgonetakemeaway

I'll drink to that!

Back