20 inches of snow

ParanoidPatriot

Big member
Reaction score
The weather forecast was that we in southern Maine was suppose get about 3 inches of snow with heavy rain.

Well the official total is 20 inches with over 2 feet just a few miles away from me. So, now I have to go out and remove it.

If I don't post ever again, it's been fun.

The weather forecast was that we in southern Maine was suppose get about 3 inches of snow with heavy rain.

Well the official total is 20 inches with over 2 feet just a few miles away from me. So, now I have to go out and remove it.

DO NOT lock yourself in the shed again!!

Tip Top Northern Maine here - over a foot and still falling but now the winds are picking up - should be blizzard conditions through tonight. Snowblower is getting a LOT of use so far this winter

Southern Worcester County, 2-3 inches. It was a snow, rain, more snow situation.

We were supposed to be all rain, got 1" of slush.

Nutkick

Mrs. TR and I are staying at a friend's place in Portland, ME.

About 8 inches here, three blocks from Casco Bay.

Finally got my driveway done. It's long and wide, the driveway, that is. I need a nap.

Florida checking in... Went fishing yesterday, saw some dolphins (the cool kind that swim in the ocean), caught a bunch of fish. That is all... :)

Never been up that way. Would love to visit Maine. Heard that the New England states were to be hit by a Nor'easter. Be safe.

I feel the exact same way. Don't have to shovel sunshine.

Did some shoveling, then went for a long walk around the city of Portland in the sunshine and the snow.

No wind, quiet, kids sledding downhilll by the bay under a clear blue sky. When we got back we had lobster stew and Allagash Black (a Belgian-style stout).

Glorious day. I've lived on an atoll in the Pacific, and in San Diego as well. The day we had today was the equal of any I've had in the warmer climes.

northern new hampshire coos country heart for day lots of snow coming but as usual got very little maybe 5 inches.....not that it matters to me but again this year the people that depend on snow will have another bad year....last year was the worst in 10 or more years......later this week calling for temps neat 45.......oh ya....Happy new year:toast:

northern new hampshire coos country heart for day lots of snow coming but as usual got very little maybe 5 inches.....not that it matters to me but again this year the people that depend on snow will have another bad year....last year was the worst in 10 or more years......later this week calling for temps neat 45.......oh ya....Happy new year:toast:

The ski areas in Maine are in their happy dance with 2+ feet from this storm. You guys can come down and pick up my 20 inches- free of charge.:toast:

Back