49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you embarrass yourself you embarrass the rest of us.

Thanks. I was hoping fans of a franchise like yours would drop in much better than that. Hell, fans of your team (well, those that can remember, unlike that other guy) are the only other ones who can truly "get it".

And for Mankins. I saw this quote from him last night

"I know the team we play next week, it’s not the biggest game in their franchise’s history."

ROFL no shit. Andre Johnson...Truthful, but what a maroon. ROFL (Letterman's Jackets!)

lol @ Mankins that's funny stuff.

Beating SF is personal for Brady. Settle your affairs.

I'll say this about the Pats: They know how to finish drives. A lot of teams rack up yards, but not all of them come away with 7 points consistently. The Pats do this with great proficiency.

You guys have a solid D no question,but your offense sucks giant moose COCK...Pats 51 Niners 9...:coffee:

i think we need to be physical with your WR's at the line to disrupt the timing

We can't let brady have all day in the pocket. Play physical at the line, blitz and don't worry about being deep down the field. I think teams get too concerned about the big play against the patriots. We need to take it to the New England Patriots and make THEM play left handed.

I have a feeling they are going to make Kap beat you's.

The real key to the game?

please tell Welker there will be L andmines in the middle of the field on sunday.

goldson-hits-doucet2-10-29-12.gif

Your team big strength is running the ball. If the Niners were smart . don't run the ball at big Vince.

Harbaugh is gonna have his brother ready on the 'hotline', John would love for nothing more than to see the Pats lose out on seed positioning in the AFC.

This will go pretty EXACT to the Pats/Ravens game earlier this year (expect without the replacement refs helping us screw the Pats), but we have a better D than Baltimore, and will be able to shut Brady down more frequently than he's probably been since Seattle, and he won't have his playboy TE to throw to.

Harbaugh era 49ers are now 6-0 on 'primetime' evening games, The Pats haven't beaten an NFC team above .500 (going into the week) since the Packers in 2010 (who eventually went on to win the Superbowl).

49ers 27-21 :wink:

I've been told Gronk is ready, willing and able to play.

As for the Harbaugh's, John won't be able to help Jim much. Have you seen the Ravens' rec lately? If I'm Jim, I'm going with I see from film without being persuaded by anything John has to say. This isn't like any Pats team the Ravens have played recently.

We can't let brady have all day in the pocket. Play physical at the line, blitz and don't worry about being deep down the field. I think teams get too concerned about the big play against the patriots. We need to take it to the New England Patriots and make THEM play left handed.

I have a feeling they are going to make Kap beat us.

please tell Welker there will be L andmines in the middle of the field on sunday.

Yeah this is the first time Welker or the pats have faced a good defense ever...I bet Welker is shaking right now...so scary....I mean every week man....every week some fan from the other team comes over here, makes a lot of predictions and then usually the pats win and we never see them again..So I guess if you guys come over enough one of these times you might actually be right, but I will say this....the pats do not lay down this time of the year, so expect a game, we are not the Rams, we are not the dolphins...niners better be at their best.

I've been told Gronk is ready, willing and able to play.

As for the Harbaugh's, John won't be able to help Jim much. Have you seen the Ravens' rec lately? If I'm Jim, I'm going with I see from film without being persuaded by anything John has to say. This isn't like any Pats team the Ravens have played recently.

Reiss said this morning that Gronk is wanting to get back in now, but I am not sure the pats will do it...if anything they might put him in for Miami just to get him some playing time, but yeah, he is wanting to come back now.

I have a feeling they are going to make Kap beat you's.

Not for nothing, but Welker eats those kinds of hits for breakfast.

Every week.

Then he gets up and catches 10 balls for 100+ yards and a TD or two.

Yeah we hear that a lot. We are not the Rams, but we will give it our best shot.

Seems like some Pats fans like to bring up the 9ers loss against the Rams in a few forums but forgot that the Pats lost at home on opening day against the Cardinals.

Seems like some Pats fans like to bring up the 9ers loss against the Rams in a few forums but forgot that the Pats lost at home on opening day against the Cardinals.

We've come a long way, Baby. :coffee:

The Patriots looked pretty unstoppable yesterday, no doubt.

But then, so did the Packers against this Texans team. They beat them IN TEXAS 42-24. And we beat the Packers in Green Bay 30-22, despite the refs giving them a touchdown on a bad call.

So, while the Patriots look like the best team in the league, I wouldn't count this one in the bag just yet.:parry:

But then, so did the Packers against this Texans team. They beat them IN TEXAS 42-24. And we beat the Packers in Green Bay 30-22, despite the refs giving them a touchdown on a bad call.

So, while the Patriots look like the best team in the league, I wouldn't count this one in the bag just yet.:parry:

No one here is counting it as a win but we are confident in our team. We've seen this team grow from losing 3 games early in the season by 4 pts that could have been won into a team that is peaking when it matters most. This should be a good game. Good luck.

Most Pats fans don't consider any game in the bag.
IMO, this is a Super Bowl preview.

Most Pats fans don't consider any game in the bag.
IMO, this is a Super Bowl preview.

Even if it is a SB preview, if the Pats lose that will have no bearing on the outcome of the SB. BB (Bill Belichick) is deadly the 2nd time around.

Oh, and :Lwelcome:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back