AFC Championship, Patriots at Broncos, Sunday Jan 24, 3pm CBS

The Team that scores more points will win. Boom...game plan.

And the running backs should keep their legs moving.

Sent from my Enigma Device

The Team that scores more points will win. Boom...game plan.

It's a sneaky trick, but it just might work.

Also, I hope someday BB finds out that there's nothing in the rule book that specifically says that you can only play with one ball, and Brady throws two passes for touchdowns on the same play. Two extra points, BAM! Up 14 on one drive. :coffee:

Gotta play mistake free football in all three phrases :coffee:

Got to play a full 60 minutes

Sent from my Enigma Device

Last game of the year, can't hold anything back now

Ummm... last game?!?! it COULD be the last game if we don't
- play 60 minutes
- hold anything back
- score more then the Bronco's
- running backs don't keep their feet/legs moving

:coffee:

I think it will take at least 120%.

I just keep hoping I'll hear from *someone* in the Pats organization the words "we had a great week of practice". If they say that, it's in the bag, but mum's the word so far from what I've seen.

We usually don't hear how their practice was until after a game, and only if it is a W. LOL
Only time I even recall hearing how bad their practices were was years after SB 42.

I never heard him, I did hear Heath Evans and Rodney Harrison talking about it. They both also mentioned the absolute brutality of the hotel accommodations being a factor.

Mr. Kraft said something about their preparation on Patriots all access but I am not going to repeat it because it made me knock wood

I used to be a big fan of Brady's because I admired his ability to be 199th in the draft and be an amazing player but cheating rumors squashed that for me and I want him to lose. The fact that I live in Denver has little to do with it.

Cheating and the donkos are no strange bedfellows...:coffee:

---------- Post added at 11:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:10 PM ----------

I never heard him, I did hear Heath Evans and Rodney Harrison talking about it. They both also mentioned the absolute brutality of the hotel accommodations being a factor.

Eh...they've never had to deal with real life adversity then.

---------- Post added at 11:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 PM ----------

If we win the turnover battle tomorrow, while stopping the run, I like our chances. :coffee:

I think it will come down to scoring more points than the other team...

Back