Alfonso Arrested DUI

So, if the following is true, I'm guessing this is why Dennard was not and has not been charged up to this point:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 57s
Details from someone who heard Alfonzo Dennard's side of his arrest: He attempted to blow for breathalyzer twice. Told he was below limit...

More:

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 2m
More Dennard: Officer told him he hadn't blown hard enough, thus the did not comply designation. He was not asked to take a blood test.

Whatever. He blew the breathalyzer and complied. They didn't ask for a blood test. No charges.

I can't tell if you're joking or serious.

If you're joking, then you should consider that the humor is diminished by you :donkeys: the crap out of this joke for 20 odd pages.

If you're serious I have one simple question.

WTF?

Because someone can play a freakin game they are above the law?

I guess you missed my Berkley School of Music quip earlier.

Tell me is being a top musician a reason to be "above the law"?

What about somebody who actually provides a real service to society instead of simple entertainment?

A top Doctor?

A top engineer?

Do they get a pass?

:shake:

Rich and famous, winning games for my squad = above the law.

Also, doctors & engineers, no. Lawyers? Sure.

INNOCENT

1. Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 12m </small>
    More Dennard: He took a field sobriety test, was told it did not indicate inebriation. His report says he took 1, not that he failed it.

Expand

2. Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 15m </small>
    More Dennard: Officer told him he hadn't blown hard enough, thus the did not comply designation. He was not asked to take a blood test.

Expand

3. Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 16m </small>
    Details from someone who heard Alfonzo Dennard's side of his arrest: He attempted to blow for breathalyzer twice. Told he was below limit...

Expand

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=66817&page=13

That sure was the take I got out of your argument.

All we needed to do was flip TB to AZ to make them the equivalent of the Pats. And you weren't alone.

Well actually what I said was, they had a very good defense and one of the best receivers in football...and that adding Brady instead of Skelton would probably make them an 11 win team.....I determined that due to the fact that they had the worst QB's in football, were dead last in offense and yet beat us..so if I had Brady throwing to Fitzgerald with a top 10 defense, yeah I think they would be pretty good.

Lets hope he stays in for the next few weeks until camp starts.

So, if the following is true, I'm guessing this is why Dennard was not and has not been charged up to this point:

More:

Whatever. He blew the breathalyzer and complied. They didn't ask for a blood test. No charges.

Or why he was not cut...funny thing is, on ESPN it basically just got added to the why the pats will fall apart and fail forever more story.

I'll be in Lincoln in a couple weeks. Should I bring a Free the Fonz sign?

I dunno, I thought it would pretty bad to get arrested while you're on probation. Maybe not a lot of legal trouble, but that's not going to be an easy thing for him to get out of, is it?

If he'd gotten arrested here in Mass it wouldn't mean shit.

I'll be in Lincoln in a couple weeks. Should I bring a Free the Fonz sign?

Maybe you could drive him around.

I thought I heard on the radio he was driving a rental car when he got pulled over, is that true?

Pretty much any minor infraction should be probable cause for pulling someone over

Every primary infraction amounts to reasonable suspicion to make a stop at any time of the day or night.

That officers use minor infractions to effect pre-textual car stops at certain times and places or for certain reasons unrelated to the infraction is indisputable. And I agree that there are times it is proper and times it is not.

Many people suggest not taking the Breathalizer, to take the 45 days and then fight in court.

I can't speak for Nebraska but in Ma:

1st Refusal=180 days loss of license.

2nd Offense Refusal= 3 years loss of license.

3rd Offense Refusal= 5 Years loss of license.

4th Offense Refusal=Lifetime loss of license

Take the test and fail=30 Days loss of license.

More:

how can a guy with lungs to play CB in the NFL not blow hard enough in the machine? that seems odd

I can't speak for Nebraska but in Ma:

1st Refusal=180 days loss of license.

2nd Offense Refusal= 3 years loss of license.

3rd Offense Refusal= 5 Years loss of license.

4th Offense Refusal=Lifetime loss of license

Take the test and fail=30 Days loss of license.
thanks I F's up that number.

INNOCENT

1. Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 12m </small>
    More Dennard: He took a field sobriety test, was told it did not indicate inebriation. His report says he took 1, not that he failed it.

Expand

2. Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 15m </small>

Expand

3. Ian Rapoport ‏<s>@</s>RapSheet <small class="time"> 16m </small>

Expand

Was he still drunk when he told his side of the story?

well unlike Aaron Hernendez I will wait to see what the details are, doesn't look good but there are no bodies lounging in an industrial park.

At least, not that we know about.

Back