Allen Branch suspend 4 games

Alan Branch Suspended

Four games for weed.

We're f*cked. He can't be replaced.

So he must have been in the protocol already and getting randoms no? Since they usually have only 1 weed test and everyone knows when it is.

If you have ever listened to Maurice Jones-Drew talk about the weed test, it's incredible that anyone can ever fail the test. MJD calls it the moron test for a reason. They are literally told when it will be at least a month in advance so they can get their system clean.

If you have ever listened to Maurice Jones-Drew talk about the weed test, it's incredible that anyone can ever fail the test. MJD calls it the moron test for a reason. They are literally told when it will be at least a month in advance so they can get their system clean.

Well, he should know...since he is indeed a moron. :coffee:

So he must have been in the protocol already and getting randoms no? Since they usually have only 1 weed test and everyone knows when it is.

Push the opioids and suspend for weed. Oh, and domestic violence is okay.
Way to go, Roger.

I wonder if that is before you are in the program, this would have to be his 3rd or 4th offense to be suspended.

i dont get the appeal though. start the 4 games now then he can play the last 3 games down the stretch

i dont get the appeal though. start the 4 games now then he can play the last 3 games down the stretch

Me either. Just do the time and be back for Miami. He'll likely miss the Ravens and Broncos game anyway.

Maybe he wants the chance to explain how it was second hand smoke that came from his cousin?

:shrug_n:

Is this Allen Branch a real baller? This is the first time I've heard of him. Doesn't mean much.

He had to pay a 2-game fine in 2014 for a DUI. Maybe that's why four games.

Ty's cousin is nothing but bad news

appeal, hope it is reduced to 2 games and be back in 3 weeks

I just hope Branch took Cris Carter's advise, and has a fall guy on retainer, ready to plead guilty.

Back