Allen Branch suspend 4 games

Might want to consider signing Joe Vellano off of the Falcons PS.

Why is he jumping from a 2-wk fine for DUI to a 4-gm suspension? Shouldn't it just be a 4-wk fine according to this?

Seems that must have already happened. Likely it was when the Pats suspended him.

Good call. He could at least hit the ground running. There is a definite drop off in talent, but at least he could jump right into the rotation.
is he better than what we have? and if so, why is he not on the roster already?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zDAmPIq29ro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Why is he jumping from a 2-wk fine for DUI to a 4-gm suspension? Shouldn't it just be a 4-wk fine according to this?

Roger Goodell has already established that he's not bound by any rules, laws, facts, or even physics for that matter. I'm guessing if asked, he'll say it's due to the Patriots long history of cheating.

:coffee:

is he better than what we have? and if so, why is he not on the roster already?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zDAmPIq29ro" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Because we were pretty stacked at DT for awhile there with Branch, Brown, Siliga, Vellano, Easley, Chris Jones, drafted Valentine, and whoever else.

Now? Valentine and Brown look like they're the last men standing. Who am I missing?

Because we were pretty stacked at DT for awhile there with Branch, Brown, Siliga, Vellano, Easley, Chris Jones, drafted Valentine, and whoever else.

Now? Valentine and Brown look like they're the last men standing. Who am I missing?
IS he suspended and not playing or is he playing while he appeals it this week?

and if it gets reduced to 2 weeks that means you need to keep Vellano on the 53 for 4 weeks and that is a roster spot that will mean cutting whom for those two weeks

IF he doesw not appeal, right now Hamliton is third man up with Anthony Johnson on practice squad.

IS he suspended and not playing or is he playing while he appeals it this week?

and if it gets reduced to 2 weeks that means you need to keep Vellano on the 53 for 4 weeks and that is a roster spot that will mean cutting whom for those two weeks

IF he doesw not appeal, right now Hamliton is third man up with Anthony Johnson on practice squad.

He's on the Jets...

So ****ing dumb. In 50 years we'll look back on this the same way we do drilling holes in people's skulls to let the demons out when they have a headache.

So ****ing dumb. In 50 years we'll look back on this the same way we do drilling holes in people's skulls to let the demons out when they have a headache.
While this demon weed may be bad, I don't know if we'll ever view it to be as bad as drilling holes in people's heads.

:poke:

:stirpot:

I can't believe it took all those centuries to discover leeches. :shrug:

Woodrow Hamilton is the other.

Back