Antonio Brown's New Gig

Brady stood up for this asshole, and got him on teams, not once but twice.
Now it appears that AB is tossing shit at TFB and AG.
It doesn't get any better than that.
Just to be honest, I never wanted the Patriots to sign that POS in the first place. I didn't care how much talent he had. He's poison.

He's shown texts to Arians about his ankle injury. TV caught their altercation. He has witnesses to that, too. He has a case imo
Did you hear what Arians said this morning about about what happened? Brown was complaining at halftime about not getting the ball. Never mentioned his ankle. He never nentioned his ankle to any of the medical staff during the game. And when the assistant coach wanted him to go in the game in the 2nd half, he said that he wasn't getting the ball so he wasn't going in.
I'm not a big Arians fan but I believe him more than I would believe Brown.

Amen to this.
There is no right or wrong in Antonio Brown’s food fight with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers. Just a bunch of unsympathetic people who have acted disingenuously – or worse – for a long, long time and are finally getting pretty much what they deserve.
Maybe that’s insensitive, given Brown is claiming he was forced to play hurt by the Buccaneers and coach Bruce Arians. Maybe it’s harsh, given Tom Brady and his snake oil salesman, err, trainer tried to provide a safe harbor for Brown. Maybe it’s knee-jerk, given no one has provided any proof to support or contradict anything that’s been said since Brown skipped out of MetLife Stadium and out on his team Sunday.

And now this. It's not the Brady we knew. BradyBrand?

View: https://twitter.com/TomBrady/status/1479217050979651595

It's a sea change from what he once was. Hurley called him out on his BS in an article after the latest 'Man in the Arena' where Tom was moaning about wanting his private life to stay private and nobody has the right to ask him personal questions etc. Hurley rightly asked, you're saying this in a self produced 10 part series on, yourself? After you already did another docu-series on yourself just a couple of years back' with 'Tom v Time'??

This narcissistic egotist is not the guy we once saw in NE. It's a damn shame tbh, I genuinely mean that.

It's a sea change from what he once was. Hurley called him out on his BS in an article after the latest 'Man in the Arena' where Tom was moaning about wanting his private life to stay private and nobody has the right to ask him personal questions etc. Hurley rightly asked, you're saying this in a self produced 10 part series on, yourself? After you already did another docu-series on yourself just a couple of years back' with 'Tom v Time'??

This narcissistic egotist is not the guy we once saw in NE. It's a damn shame tbh, I genuinely mean that.

Just like his career can be split in two HOF careers, his personality can be split in pre-Giselle days and the Giselle days. Totally different person.

Is there a bigger megalomaniac in all of sports than Brady? Even that “Man in the Arena” documentary is self-serving.

Has anyone done more self promotion while still an active player ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Truth. How Brady let himself get sucked in by Guerrero is way beyond comprehension for most of us. I never understood it.
For me, it's funny. I think Alex is a complete joke. His which doctor practices in the past have proven him to be a farce.

That said, his methods seem to have worked for Tom Brady. I think it was just a mythical spin of the wheel that happened to work out. What Tom Brady's body needed was what Alex was selling. That doesn't mean it will work for anybody else.

Maybe I'm the quack. But that's what I think.

For TB to force it on teammates and allow them to be charged ridiculous amounts speaks more about Tom than it does about Alex.

Is there a bigger megalomaniac in all of sports than Brady? Even that “Man in the Arena” documentary is self-serving.

Has anyone done more self promotion while still an active player ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I don't think there has been. And you're right, it's weird. I've never seen a current player in any sport making documentaries about himself, about essentially, how great he is while still playing.

I mean we waited 17 years after he stopped playing to get an in-depth documentary about Michael Jordan, and it wasn't made or produced by Jordan.

I mean I hate to say it, but Manning never did this, I never saw him put out documentaries about himself while still a Colt or Bronco. He was just selling pizza, beer and Insurance.

I mean Tom could easily have waited until after he retires to put this stuff out. Why now? I guess because he's actively pushing his business ventures. He wants to get TB12 traction while he's still playing to show it works. His documentaries are just extended commercials.

Hurley has been a rock-solid writer the last 10 years. He puts things in perspective when so many writers feel the need to fan the flames of chaos and discord.
Here's a link to his article you mentioned. Another of Hurley's contributions to our sanity.

Back