Anyone seen Box O' Rocks lately?

I wish I knew what happened....I never got a goodbye from either
You mean you didn't get an "until we meet again" O Mikie of little faith. :harumph:

Just a hello and an I'll be back, hopefully in time for the draft ... some times life intrudes on football. :shrug:

I miss all the rest of you bums too, keep your heads on a swivel or you'll miss me stealing your french fries when I'm ready to resume my Planetary duties. o:)

You mean you didn't get an "until we meet again" O Mikie of little faith. :harumph:

Just a hello and an I'll be back, hopefully in time for the draft ... some times life intrudes on football. :shrug:

I miss all the rest of you bums too, keep your heads on a swivel or you'll miss me stealing your french fries when I'm ready to resume my Planetary duties. o:)
Oh sure..Just when we thought we are done with worthlessburger crap you pop in to hog all the attention...:D

I am so THRILLED to see you, Box! You are SORELY missed! Plus we have to talk draft!

I don't get all maudlin and gooshy around this joint too often, but I just got the vapors.

H73 hoping Box comes back when time, and whatever else, permits.

Well until we meet again I say take care Box, return when you can.

Back