Babalu

Some Facebook photos (Jeanette Fuller Photography) from the 2nd Annual Jeffrey Fuller Golf Tournament. More at link (it's public so you don't have to be a Facebook member).

533253_603483773035755_1800868447_n.jpg

1240105_603483833035749_2088516732_n.jpg

625417_603483909702408_2075495469_n.jpg

Link

Happy birthday buddy. I hope it's a great one.

Thank you for posting this Joolz wuv Birthday thread is coming!!

Happy Birthday, Jeff :celebrate:

Thank you for posting this Joolz wuv Birthday thread is coming!!

Happy Birthday, Jeff :celebrate:

You're welcome. Seems there will be duplicate birthday well-wishes now in two threads. Feel free to post in Beagle's Birthday Thread.

Sorry for confusing matters.

You're welcome. Seems there will be duplicate birthday well-wishes now in two threads. Feel free to post in Beagle's Birthday Thread.

Sorry for confusing matters.

If anything, I confused things :thumb: But I know you are a bit shy and don't normally begin threads :toast:

Good morning, Jeff :wave:

I hope you and your family are enjoying pre-holiday preparations, and are looking forward to spending the holidays with your loved ones.

Wishing all of you a joyous Christmas season wuv

I know that Jeff and Maureen and the kids have been through so much over the past 3+ yrs,and that he still has problems, but having seen him in rehab back then, it is just so great to see how far he has come. The power of prayer, determination, hard work, and a superb advocate (Maureen) !

Gina

Can't believe it's over 3.5 years (unless I missed something) since we've heard anything about Jeff. anyone with any sort of update? I think of him occsionally, but not often enough,

Cheers

Can't believe it's over 3.5 years (unless I missed something) since we've heard anything about Jeff. anyone with any sort of update? I think of him occsionally, but not often enough,

Cheers

https://www.facebook.com/One-Million-Strong-for-Jeff-Fuller-163208817063902/

EDIT: Incidentally, his birthday is coming up on October 15th. Anyone who wants to send a card;

Jeff Fuller c/o Kindred Hospital Northeast Stoughton
NRU 4
909 Sumner Street
Stoughton, MA 02072

This, according to the Facebook page linked above from last year. I can't vouch that it is still current.

https://www.facebook.com/One-Million-Strong-for-Jeff-Fuller-163208817063902/

EDIT: Incidentally, his birthday is coming up on October 15th. Anyone who wants to send a card;

Jeff Fuller c/o Kindred Hospital Northeast Stoughton
NRU 4
909 Sumner Street
Stoughton, MA 02072

This, according to the Facebook page linked above from last year. I can't vouch that it is still current.
Thanks, Baron. Great to see him in the Goodell tee. ROFL

Hope you are well Jeff!

Cheers

I hate this, Jeff/Babalu87 Passed away today.

I have missed him and his look at life. His no Bullshit look at stuff was pretty special.

Too young.

I hate this, Jeff/Babalu87 Passed away today.

I have missed him and his look at life. His no Bullshit look at stuff was pretty special.

Too young.

Wow!! How horrible it was what happened to him. May he rest in peace. :sulk:

Back