Babalu

I hate this, Jeff/Babalu87 Passed away today.

I have missed him and his look at life. His no Bullshit look at stuff was pretty special.

Too young.

Damn.. Mikie please wish his family my deepest condolences. I know you and I talked about this not long ago.

Devastating news.

May his family find peace in his memories. I know they were by his side every step of the way.

I saw this on Facebook. Absolutely awful. Babalu was a man I greatly admired, and to suffer such a disease was so profoundly sad. My deepest condolences to Jeff and his family. Requiescas in pace, Babs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This was such sad news. What a long sorrowful road he and his family have been down.

Terrible news, he was such a great personality here and from what I have heard, in person as well. Condolences to his family and friends.

so sad what happened to Jeff. Had a great sense of humor and was a great family man.

More proof life isn't fair.

RIP buddy..

I really like this guy. We will miss you. I hope his family can find peace. They deserve the best. RIP Babs/ Jeff

61202285_2574184475966312_4857085606313852928_n.jpg

one of the most unique guys I've had pleasure of having made acquaintance

a Renaissance Man w/ a Jeremiah Johnson personna

and above all --- a truely funny, fun-lovin' bastid

I will never forget how Tree-Men-Does sharing these pages here were w/ him

Happy Trails, Babs....until we meet again :toast:

Wow.

This is tragic.

Such a cool cat. Babalu could hold court.

He was already missed, but now it’s final.

Rest In Peace brother.

So sorry to hear this. I remember getting a really nice hand written Thank You card from his wife after making a donation after he got sick.

All this because of a f*cking mosquito. Unreal.

Rest in peace.

I'm so sorry to hear this. All from a mosquito bite and peoples lives change forever. His contributions to this board were great, and we all lost that when he got sick.

Peace and comfort to his family.

Such a sad story.

And a reminder to all of us.

Enjoy every day (or to quote Warren Zevon, enjoy every sandwich).

RIP Jeff

Terrible. Rest in power.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Back