Belichick has a black eye

His only comments according to the transcript:

Q: When the injury report comes out later today, will you put yourself on there by any chance? Read
BB: I don’t think we have to list the coaches on the injury report, but I’m sure if we’re required to do it we’ll do it.

Q: On a serious note, are you alright with your eye? Read
BB: I think I’ll live.

His only comments according to the transcript:

Q: When the injury report comes out later today, will you put yourself on there by any chance? Read
BB: I don’t think we have to list the coaches on the injury report, but I’m sure if we’re required to do it we’ll do it.

Q: On a serious note, are you alright with your eye? Read
BB: I think I’ll live.

As much as people thing BB is devoid of personality and charisma I do emjoy his dry understated humour. He should have been British :coffee:

Slapped his forehead with his six SB rings on when the Minny kicker missed the chip shot.

As much as people thing BB is devoid of personality and charisma I do emjoy his dry understated humour. He should have been British :coffee:

Why would you wish flammable teeth on anyone?

---------- Post added at 02:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 PM ----------

"Oh yeah! Oh yeah!"

"I'm on to your sister."

(WHACK!)

So this combined with the rumor of Chandler Jones suffering a cocaine overdose at Gronk's house and Gronk not being present today has me officially puckered.

Back