Biggest Choke Jobs in NFL History?

Is Foxx still here? I can’t tell because he is on my ignore list. I’m sure he will be here to crow?

0:13 seconds left, and acting as turnstiles to allow the Chiefs to tie and then win.

Has to be a Top-5 all-time choke job .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In fairness to both teams, the same claim could have been made the other way a few seconds before.

0:13 seconds left, and acting as turnstiles to allow the Chiefs to tie and then win.

Has to be a Top-5 all-time choke job .

Makes 42 seconds left allowing the triple crown winner at WR beat you twice over the top after executing a 24-point comeback to tie look meager in comparison.

Also, Bills gonna Bills :coffee:

Those defenses were competing to our choke each other. Luckily for KC fans, their D never saw the field again.

As the tv guys just said, the Bills should have put the kickoff in play and forced a run back to eat up some of the 13 seconds left. Bad decision by coaching staff.

I guess the thinking was that there was a greater danger of someone running the kick back than of the Chiefs advancing the ball from their 20 and kicking a field goal in 13 seconds. They were wrong, but I'm not sure that the logic is that crazy when you have the league's #1 ranked defense.

I look forward to an explanation from McDermott as to why they put that KO in the endzone. I'm guessing that he'll say he trusted his D, so it
looks like he made the mistake because he loves his guys.
I was thinking the same thing. Kick it in bounds to eat the clock!

I look forward to an explanation from McDermott as to why they put that KO in the endzone. I'm guessing that he'll say he trusted his D, so it
Also that Bill Belichick's overrated. You know, just because. :coffee:

Maybe so but a short kick and decent tackling takes 5 seconds off the clock. Or a Squib. Who knows, they get paid to do pro football and I'm banging away on a keyboard..

Maybe so but a short kick and decent tackling takes 5 seconds off the clock. Or a Squib. Who knows, they get paid to do pro football and I'm banging away on a keyboard..
Was Hill in the backfield to take the kick? Maybe they feared him in that situation?

Can we rent a billboard in Buffalo and post this?

ace4a058e86aacd5be4c254fb5ce8662.jpg

Back