Black Monday Thread

You can always bribe with brownies -regular brownies.

Over the holiday's the wife baked a batch for a potluck.
But the parts too gooey for company were cut out<< the best part for me....
my favorite part too

edibles are the best...the body buzz is so nice.

I am a Mary Jane virgin. Never had it.

I mean, it appears that way, although maybe we're biding our time for some reason I can't give.

If they are back, I will have absolutely zero emotional investment in that shitshow.

I hear you. I saw an article that viewership of the Colts in Indy was down 30 percent this season. That has to be the highest dip since pre-ManninHGH.

There has been some rumors that Wade Phillips is in line for Houston job as O'Brien wants out given owner made him sign Oz. Makes sense as Phillips was the DC there. Vance Joseph, Miami DC is the leading candidate for Denver's HC.

There has been some rumors that Wade Phillips is in line for Houston job as O'Brien wants out given owner made him sign Oz. Makes sense as Phillips was the DC there. Vance Joseph, Miami DC is the leading candidate for Denver's HC.

Go back to where Daddy is still revered.

I hear you. I saw an article that viewership of the Colts in Indy was down 30 percent this season. That has to be the highest dip since pre-ManninHGH.

It's a hard team to watch honestly. What's especially frustrating isn't just the bad football, it's that week after week they continue to do the same dumb shit over and over again. We didn't show up until about midway through the third quarter in probably 2/3rds of our games. We don't play defense. We don't protect Andrew. We don't run the ball. We commit stupid penalties. We don't protect the football. We don't play good football.

This has been the case for all 5 years of the Grigano tenure. I have no reason to expect it will be any different next season. I can watch a bad team. I watched all 16 games of the infamous Curtis Painter season.

But I have no interest in investing time or emotion in a team that's clearly going nowhere. If you're not going to be a good football team, you have to at least present the illusion that you're building to something better. There's not enough mushrooms in the world to give me that illusion with this team.

Unless I'm missing something this teams ceiling is to complete just enough 4th quarter miraculous comebacks to win our shitty division only to get waxed in the 1st round by one of the real football teams that actually deserves to be in the playoffs.

I'm not. The strength of the team is D so he's making certain to solidify the strength. He can fill in the O in time.
I was living in Maryland in the mid- to late-1970's and that was Ted marchibroda's philosophy: Strengthen Your Sterngths.. The idea being to be totally dominate in one part of the game.

It's a hard team to watch honestly. What's especially frustrating isn't just the bad football, it's that week after week they continue to do the same dumb shit over and over again. We didn't show up until about midway through the third quarter in probably 2/3rds of our games. We don't play defense. We don't protect Andrew. We don't run the ball. We commit stupid penalties. We don't protect the football. We don't play good football.

This has been the case for all 5 years of the Grigano tenure. I have no reason to expect it will be any different next season. I can watch a bad team. I watched all 16 games of the infamous Curtis Painter season.

But I have no interest in investing time or emotion in a team that's clearly going nowhere. If you're not going to be a good football team, you have to at least present the illusion that you're building to something better. There's not enough mushrooms in the world to give me that illusion with this team.

Unless I'm missing something this teams ceiling is to complete just enough 4th quarter miraculous comebacks to win our shitty division only to get waxed in the 1st round by one of the real football teams that actually deserves to be in the playoffs.

True, since Irsay hoarded the majority of them.

Browns hire Gregg Williams as their Defensive Coordinator. Recycled waste.

Any word from Josh?

Back