Black Monday Thread

McDaniels has informed the 49ers he is no longer a candidate.

I admire Josh for this. He's putting his family first and it's not just admirable, it's probably the right thing to do as SF are a disaster as long as York stays there. There'll be a shedload of positions next year coming up.

McDermott is taking the Bills job , impressive resume very detailed guy and no nonsense , the anti-Rex .

McDaniels is overrated IMO he has the GOAT at QB and GOAT as a HC coach, he better stay as OC until BB retires or Brady retires.

The guy I'm impressed with is Patrica great D without star players...

The guy I'm impressed with is Patrica great D without star players...

Well, they may not be stars, but the defense is filled with players that were first or second round picks.

Hightower and Malcom Brown are first rounders, as were Chris Long (#2 overall pick) and Shea McClellin. McCourty, Sheard, Branch, Chung and Van Noy are all second rounders.

Patricia has done well, but he's been given some talent to work with, too.

McDaniels is overrated IMO he has the GOAT at QB and GOAT as a HC coach, he better stay as OC until BB retires or Brady retires.

Aside from the trainwreck in St. Louis, McD has in fact adapted play calling fairly well to help different types of QBs play pretty well (Cassel, Garoppolo, Brissett, Orton).

Albert BreerVerified account
‏@AlbertBreer
Per sources, the Texans are promoting LBs coach Mike Vrabel to defensive coordinator. Romeo Crennel expected to stay, likely as ass't HC.

Albert BreerVerified account
‏@AlbertBreer
Per sources, the Texans are promoting LBs coach Mike Vrabel to defensive coordinator. Romeo Crennel expected to stay, likely as ass't HC.

This is a perfect situation for Vrabel.

HC? He'd have been swamped pdq.

Adam CaplanVerified account
‏@caplannfl
#Redskins had interest in speaking with Crennel about DC job, but source said they were denied permission to speak with him.

Back