Blount to IR

Undertaker #59*

Car'a'carn
Staff member
Reaction score
I know this was reported in multiple other threads, but it needs its own, dammit. Feel free to discuss or ignore. ;)

Sent from my Enigma Device

Next man up! From what I have seen he hasn't been all that consistent! But I guess if there were better they would already be signed!

Next man up! From what I have seen he hasn't been all that consistent! But I guess if there were better they would already be signed!

Don't Brock's nuts need to be polished? If you hurry and you ask real nice he may let you give them a spit shine...

Don't Brock's nuts need to be polished? If you hurry and you ask real nice he may let you give them a spit shine...

Can't imagine why his nuts would need to be polished? But what ever! Kinda funny! I guess? :shrug_n:

Can't imagine why his nuts would need to be polished? But what ever! Kinda funny! I guess? :shrug_n:

Yeah, that's your cue to raise up and bounce on outta here... We'll come see you when your team goes one and done, especially if manning is taking the snaps... :coffee:

Yeah, that's your cue to raise up and bounce on outta here... We'll come see you when your team goes one and done, especially if manning is taking the snaps... :coffee:

Cool. I'll own it! I will be the 1st one here saying that the Broncos shit them selves if and when they do!

It sucks to lose another player BUT Blount was very average to below average this year. So much so that the Pats were running White inside the 5. Blount was dancing too much and not hitting the hole or bouncing outside. I liked the way Bolden looked vs the Texans. I am happy to roll with him.

It sucks to lose another player BUT Blount was very average to below average this year. So much so that the Pats were running White inside the 5. Blount was dancing too much and not hitting the hole or bouncing outside. I liked the way Bolden looked vs the Texans. I am happy to roll with him.

Eh. 16 carries, 50 yards is pretty JAGtastic.

Thought maybe its time to give Jonas Gray another look. But he got signed by the Jaguars yesterday.

All the more important to get Jules back for the playoffs. If we're gonna throw it 50+ times each game we need our no1.

Sucks. We need him for them hard carries but heard we took a Denver RB and signed him to the practice squad.

Eh. 16 carries, 50 yards is pretty JAGtastic.

It is but I liked the way he ran the ball. He was able to bounce outside a few times and get the edge. He also ran with some power which I had not seen before. We don't need a ton from the run game but we need more than what Blount was given us IMO. He was dancing too much this year and seemed slower.

Blount hadn't been the Blount we knew previously. I thought it was telling that Blount had already been losing carries to Bolden over the last few weeks and that Blount hadn't had a carry inside the 10 yd line for 4 consecutive weeks. We won't miss him as much as the media is saying we will.

Blount hadn't been the Blount we knew previously. I thought it was telling that Blount had already been losing carries to Bolden over the last few weeks and that Blount hadn't had a carry inside the 10 yd line for 4 consecutive weeks. We won't miss him as much as the media is saying we will.

The concern is depth. From what I heard yesterday, Ball had been evaluated by Green Bay but was determined to be out of shape. Perhaps the Practice Squad designation is to give him time to get back into playing shape and hope Bolden and White can remain healthy. What about Trey Flowers, is he worth promoting from the PS?

The concern is depth. From what I heard yesterday, Ball had been evaluated by Green Bay but was determined to be out of shape. Perhaps the Practice Squad designation is to give him time to get back into playing shape and hope Bolden and White can remain healthy. What about Trey Flowers, is he worth promoting from the PS?

I don't know anything about Flowers. I know Ball had an injury last year, but it does concern me that Denver was willing to part ways with their 2nd-rd pick after only one season and a second one on IR.

I don't know anything about Flowers. I know Ball had an injury last year, but it does concern me that Denver was willing to part ways with their 2nd-rd pick after only one season and a second one on IR.

I don't presume to think that Ball is the answer to anything other than to provide another warm body for the roster. Bolden is very active on special teams and that adds another layer of risk to the RB depth.

Back