Boston Bruins hockey

If they had just signed bertuzzi i would have been happy. Instead, he goes to the f--king leafs on a one year deal. :banghead:
Bertuzzi F'd up. He expected multiple long term deals and did not get them.Of course the Bruins had cap limits and he just took the highest 1 year that he could.

Bertuzzi F'd up. He expected multiple long term deals and did not get them.Of course the Bruins had cap limits and he just took the highest 1 year that he could.
sweeney fucked it up. He mishandled the entire thing. He was in a big rush to sign a bunch of old bums. When he didn't have to be. And he continues to over value his own players. Like Matt freakin Grzelcyk and carlo. And he should have moved one of the goalies to free up cap space.

End of an era, first Bergeron and now Krech, Marchie holding down the fort.

He should have never came back last year. As the season went on. He looked slower and slower. Thanks for the memories.

You're 27th capt of the Boston Bruins...........Brad Marchand!

Brad Marchand humbly vowed to follow the lessons he learned from his predecessors, Patrice Bergeron and Zdeno Chara, after being named captain of the Boston Bruins on Wednesday.

"I am extremely proud and honored," Marchand said. "It means more to me than I think anyone will ever know to be able to wear a 'C' for this team. When you look at the leaders that have been here before me and the guys that I've been fortunate enough to be under, they take an incredible amount of pride. Everything that they can possibly lead into this team, they do. It's been incredible to see, but I see the work that goes into it … and I really believe that I've witnessed two of the best leaders of all time being in this organization."

my buddy's daughter could have held up a similar sign back when Seguin was with the B's (she was young 20's at the time)
so he's telling us at a party how his daughter was "dating" Tyler Seguin when his wife (not the mother of said daughter) says "That's not called Dating honey" :)
to note - the wife, daughter and everyone get along great. she was just having some fun at her husbands expense since no dad wants to thing that his daughter is doing such things even though they know they do.

Our 2023-24 Boston Bruins roster, opening tomorrow night against the Chicago Blackhawks! Go Bruins! :bruinslogo28:

Boston Bruins:
John Beecher, Brandon Carlo, Charlie Coyle, Jake DeBrusk, Derek Forbort, Trent Frederic, Morgan Geekie, Matt Grzelcyk, Jakub Lauko, Hampus Lindholm, Milan Lucic, Brad Marchand, Charlie McAvoy, Ian Mitchell, David Pastrnak, Matthew Poitras, Kevin Shattenkirk, Jeremy Swayman, Linus Ullmark, James van Riemsdyk, Pavel Zacha.

Our 2023-24 Boston Bruins roster, opening tomorrow night against the Chicago Blackhawks! Go Bruins! :bruinslogo28:

Boston Bruins:
John Beecher, Brandon Carlo, Charlie Coyle, Jake DeBrusk, Derek Forbort, Trent Frederic, Morgan Geekie, Matt Grzelcyk, Jakub Lauko, Hampus Lindholm, Milan Lucic, Brad Marchand, Charlie McAvoy, Ian Mitchell, David Pastrnak, Matthew Poitras, Kevin Shattenkirk, Jeremy Swayman, Linus Ullmark, James van Riemsdyk, Pavel Zacha.
Fingers crossed the two kids work out Beecher and Poitras. It's a bummer they lost AJ Greer.

Back