Brady is Gone

Bruschi because of his name

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

The remaining question is where he's going. Is it possible that BB told him its over and he should take the best offer?

Time to start the Stidham era.
A huge coincidence that Mike Reiss reports tom has until 4 tomorrow to sign or he is gone is followed by Tom's tweet.

this is a sad day but I'm a laundry guy.

Ty Law. Easy.

I had a Ty Law jersey! It was a gift....the first game I wore it to, he gave up a TD, I think, and I was a little embarrassed wearing it in the men's room! But he was a great player....his great INT in the Superbowl was part of the beginning, the beginning of 6 Rings. I never had a Brady jersey, strangely enough....

---------- Post added at 09:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 AM ----------

A huge coincidence that Mike Reiss reports tom has until 4 tomorrow to sign or he is gone is followed by Tom's tweet.

Bruschi and Milloy were my faves at the time.

TFB will always be the GOAT, but, BB is moar of the GOAT.

Bruschiiiiiiiiiiiiii

What a bad week. First my 401K life savings leaves me, and now Tom Brady. Gloom, despair and agony on me.

I wish Tom the best of luck no matter whee he lands. I'm really, really hoping he signs with the Colts, just to watch the fans here implode, but where ever he goes, I hope he does well. I will NOT be buying his jersey with his new team. Not like all those Colts fans did when Manning went to Denver.

I'm looking forward to the Stidham era and watching the media suffocate on their end of the Patriots predictions that I hope come back to haunt them. We'll see. There will be some growing pains.

What a week. sigh.

Also, I hope Midgar has people around him who can get him through this dark day.

Wow, I never really thought he would go to another team. Just go to the NFC please lol.

Someone posted, Chargers OL ranked 31st and the Bucs OL ranked 8th.

I would say you could take that stat as much as anything to point to where he'll go. Not being a mobile QB, TB just can't perform without a credible OL.

Why would you think Denver? I've never heard that Denver was a possibility.
At this point, it seems to be Chargers or Tampa.

Some reporters who seem at least credible are saying don't count put the Dolphins as a wild card here....

Please dear god no.

What a bad week. First my 401K life savings leaves me, and now Tom Brady. Gloom, despair and agony on me.

I wish Tom the best of luck no matter whee he lands. I'm really, really hoping he signs with the Colts, just to watch the fans here implode, but where ever he goes, I hope he does well. I will NOT be buying his jersey with his new team. Not like all those Colts fans did when Manning went to Denver.

I'm looking forward to the Stidham era and watching the media suffocate on their end of the Patriots predictions that I hope come back to haunt them. We'll see. There will be some growing pains.

What a week. sigh.

Your 401k will come back. Don't sweat it.

In the long run, this is great. Your contributions right now buy more stocks than they were, and when this is over, you'll make more money.

Tom Brady, on the other hand....well....
tenor.gif

Sad day really.

ETUJW9YU0AEMmcw

Kraft talked to ESPN:

Robert Kraft to ESPN: "Tommy initiated contact last night & came over. We had a positive, respectful discussion. It's not the way I want it to end, but I want him to do what is in his best personal interest. After 20 years with us, he has earned that right. I love him like a son"

I'm predicting Pats go 11-5 in 2020, make the playoffs. Hey-they're adding another team to the playoffs!

Someone posted, Chargers OL ranked 31st and the Bucs OL ranked 8th.

I would say you could take that stat as much as anything to point to where he'll go. Not being a mobile QB, TB just can't perform without a credible OL.

Rivers is a statue, and Winston spent most of last season running for his life (when he wasn't throwing picks, that is). That accounts for the disparity for me.

Bills are going to be good for three years, then have to pay

Let's make a trade for the Bill's qb, have Brady go to the Bills, and see of Belichick can do a 'Bum Phillips': He can take your'n, give you his'n, and beat you with your'n.

Not going to be a popular thing to say, but you have to give some credit to Mike Curran. He has been saying this for some time, the feeling was Tom was not going to go back and the relationship between BB and TB was not what it was.

Interesting point from Kraft??

By @tomecurran: "I asked Kraft if he was disappointed that the Patriots did not get deeper into negotiations.

'It's not about that," Kraft said. 'This is big picture. I just don't think he was going to be happy staying in our system at this point.'"

Back