Brady not going to settle

Wow it is amazing just how jaded you have become. You have zero that would indicate what you are trying to say yet you sh1* it out there as if it was some fact that only you can see. My word; I only hope your life doesn't suck as much as your attitude toward people who don't deserve the hate does.
That's not what we're looking for here. You are free to vociferously disagree with people here as you see fit, but please limit the personal attacks to public figures, (and not members of this forum).

The one exception is when you take it to The Assclown Asylum, and have at it there.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=15

Well at least we can finally move on, we all know Brady cheated, he got what he deserved. We're lucky he's been able to cheat for so long and not get caught til now. Go Pats!

tumblr_m6bna2tbrw1roubdyo1_500.gif

Well at least we can finally move on, we all know Brady cheated, he got what he deserved. We're lucky he's been able to cheat for so long and not get caught til now. Go Pats!

Cya dude. :hello:

Michael McCann ‏<s>@</s>McCannSportsLaw <small class="time"> 11m11 minutes ago </small> Brady can sue NFL for defamation in state court regardless of whether he wins in federal court.

And the high standard set for celebrities/public figures to prove defamation was pretty much met yesterday, I would venture to guess.

Not only that, Robert Kraft intimated it in his speech this morning with whatever the words he used were about the intent to damage or destroy the face of the NFL and his reputation. That statement was not thrown in there by accident. It was the first stone in the pavement.

And the high standard set for celebrities/public figures to prove defamation was pretty much met yesterday, I would venture to guess.

Not only that, Robert Kraft intimated it in his speech this morning with whatever the words he used were about the intent to damage or destroy the face of the NFL and his reputation. That statement was not thrown in there by accident. It was the first stone in the pavement.

ESPECIALLY when Goodell modified the language used in the Wells report to clearly convict and slander Brady in his own 20-page propaganda piece.

ESPECIALLY when Goodell modified the language used in the Wells report to clearly convict and slander Brady in his own 20-page propaganda piece.

He basically is saying Brady committed perjury. I'd say thats a wee bit more then slander to convict.

~Dee~

I mean what Goodell did yesterday was astonishing. He took the probables and general awareness nonsense from Wells and just totally inflated it by basically calling Tom Brady out as a complete fraud and a liar and guilty of orchestrating the whole ball deflation nonsense.

It really is a breathtaking leap. You can only conclude that Goodell has totally lost the plot. Or he's thrown his hands I'm the air, said screw this and said to Vincent and the other clowns, you deal with this.

Someone's probably already writing a script.
Posted via Mobile Device

I mean what Goodell did yesterday was astonishing. He took the probables and general awareness nonsense from Wells and just totally inflated it by basically calling Tom Brady out as a complete fraud and a liar and guilty of orchestrating the whole ball deflation nonsense.

It really is a breathtaking leap. You can only conclude that Goodell has totally lost the plot. Or he's thrown his hands I'm the air, said screw this and said to Vincent and the other clowns, you deal with this.

Gabe Feldman ‏<s>@</s>SportsLawGuy <small class="time"> 13h13 hours ago </small> PA: NFL "chose not to apply Player Policies to Brady b/c fine would not have quenched other NFL owners' thirst for more draconian penalty"

If there was any 1 that could possibly win over public opinion against the other 31 and the NFL front office I think Brady with the Kraft and the rest of the Pats behind him has the best shot.

The integrity of the game vs. this new age laywer and money based bullshit of a league.

Ed Bouchette writes that the Steelers players were wary of Goodell in 2011 bc of the power the CBA put in his hands. They were the only team to vote against the CBA.

[/URL]

Gabe Feldman ‏<s>@</s>SportsLawGuy <small class="time"> 13h13 hours ago </small> PA: NFL "chose not to apply Player Policies to Brady b/c fine would not have quenched other NFL owners' thirst for more draconian penalty"

This is insanity.And also should be damaging to the NFL in this case if there is proof of it (ie the alleged Irsay/Bisciotti pressure on Goodell via Sal Pal being walked back...how convenient) .
How TF can you just say, "well the whole local govt hates X, so let's make up an unlawful punishment for a jaywalking offense someone did that he may have known about? " Absurd.

Back