bs thread

hope you got your agenda out, day one to today you have been singularly driven to make some posters life miserable.

I apologize to the members here, my intentions when I polled to release him were good but obviously it was an unwise decision.

I try not to cast the 1st stone but enjoy casting the last.

Thank you, Mike.

You chased me post after post on this board for 4 months over something I didn't say. I never even acknowledged you.

You followed me into the gameday chat to do the same thing. Other people saw you do it.

But I'm the keyboard bully.
Eh, it's just a bunch of bullies and "cool kids" up there. I get called every name in the book and not a single thing gets done to those who hurl personal insults at me. But I disagree with the popular opinion and get exiled down here.

As long as everyone sees my "I told you so's" when the time comes, that's ok.

:dbanana::dbanana:

I don' think anyone has any right to whine about Tommy. Of all people. He's taken a ton of guff because he didn't like Edelman and I don't see him whining, nor do I see those disagreeing with him being anything but good natured about it.

I don' think anyone has any right to whine about Tommy. Of all people. He's taken a ton of guff because he didn't like Edelman and I don't see him whining, nor do I see those disagreeing with him being anything but good natured about it.

Maybe the good-natured part of the ribbing is why he doesn't have a problem with it

You're going to start in on the personal attacks now, too?

I thought better of you.
you seriously believe that to be a personal attack?

It is a picture and actually funny and a slick way to say:

52e196e1_lighten_up_francis.jpeg

You're going to start in on the personal attacks now, too?

I thought better of you.

Lighten up.

Everyone else is trying to, but you keep beating it all down. Just give it a break. We all know what has been lost and the future repercussions. Try to find some upside here, like others have.

It's in court. That's a good thing.
Goodell is taking a hit in the media. That's a good thing.
Kensil is getting exposed. That's a good thing.
Brady is on fire at practice. That's a good thing.

Try to see SOME light at the end of the tunnell.

Also, if you think a meme is a personal attack, you don't know me at all.
I don't know you, and you don't know me.

Anyone can post anything they want as long as it's words superimposed over a picture? Just so long as you don't take a pessimistic view of a sow's ear that everyone else hopes will turn into a silk purse?

Got it.

I don't know you, and you don't know me.

Anyone can post anything they want as long as it's words superimposed over a picture? Just so long as you don't take a pessimistic view of a sow's ear that everyone else hopes will turn into a silk purse?

Got it.
are you being serious, that little meme hurt your feelings?

please I am honestly interested to know if it did, not mocking you in any way.

are you being serious, that little meme hurt your feelings?

please I am honestly interested to know if it did, not mocking you in any way.
It's not about hurt feelings. I don't appreciate personal attacks when I'm only expressing my opinion of the situation.

It's not about hurt feelings. I don't appreciate personal attacks when I'm only expressing my opinion of the situation.
can you explain the personal attack, I ask because meme's are often used here as a way to communicate (see: Lighten up Francis) and I think you may be judging the words more harshly than they are intended.

Now if it said "GO F@#$ Yourself" or "Go chew on a cows udder you blowhard" I would see it as offensive but "I had fun once and it sucked" is, in my opinion, a light hearted joke.

will make a mental note to note reply with meme's to any of your post, and I suggest others not to either but please realize it is humor during a difficult time for Pats fans.

can you explain the personal attack, I ask because meme's are often used here as a way to communicate (see: Lighten up Francis) and I think you may be judging the words more harshly than they are intended.

Now if it said "GO F@#$ Yourself" or "Go chew on a cows udder you blowhard" I would see it as offensive but "I had fun once and it sucked" is, in my opinion, a light hearted joke.

will make a mental note to note reply with meme's to any of your post, and I suggest others not to either but please realize it is humor during a difficult time for Pats fans.
"Lighten up Francis" is a course of action. One that I obviously reserve the right to not do, but it is not a personal attack. Even "GO F@#$ Yourself", while dismissive and rude, is not a personal attack.

"I had fun once and it sucked" implies that I am incapable of having fun (or seeing the good in a situation) under any circumstances: a personal attack. It says my opinions are invalid, not because they don't have any basis, but because I am incapable of ever forming a different opinion under any circumstances.

Now, see, IF, let me emphasize that, IF I were to say something like "Blow it out your a$$, d*ckwad", that likely would be considered a personal attack.

Not that I'm saying that, mind you.

:coffee:

"I had fun once and it sucked" implies that I am incapable of having fun (or seeing the good in a situation) under any circumstances: a personal attack. It says my opinions are invalid, not because they don't have any basis, but because I am incapable of ever forming a different opinion under any circumstances.

You know this is an internet message board, right? Just making sure :coffee:

Now, see, IF, let me emphasize that, IF I were to say something like "Blow it out your a$$, d*ckwad", that likely would be considered a personal attack.

Not that I'm saying that, mind you.

:coffee:

LOL. Love it.

Back