Calling all Old Posters

What happened to cka203? She was the birthday monitor for many years.

JARIC, PLEASE COME BACK!!!! Just one of the most amusing people I've seen on the Internet, and we need guys like him around.
It has been years...YEARS...and you all haven't figured out that Jaric and I are the same person?

Ain't it just like dyin'
'Cept you can still feel the same
All hands on deck now
The sea is gettin' rough again

You see him out your window
Even when you close the blinds
And all you ever wanted
Was someone to treat you nice and kind

Take a step before runnin'
Take a breath now before you dive
When you work the streets, darlin'
Make sure your sneaker laces, they get tied

I'll be your black bird, darlin'
Hangin' on your telephone wire
Flap my wings on it
And set your heart afire

I do not think Box was NR, will not type the name.

BUT, i arrived after the holy wars and never was part of it all so I could be wrong, thankfully.

I got to know Box at the other site during some nem wars on Charlie weiss then McDaniels and those two did not agree on much.

****I do think someone, maybe Anni, once explained the unholy wars but i cant find the thread***

I do believe there is a thread somewhere (the archives?) that runs it down. I think NR got pissed that FallingAlice wouldn't date him or something. I do remember that he is the reason that she left (deleting her entire posting history prior to doing so). I don't believe that UT was a moderator at that point (well, moderator of the girlie pic thread, perhaps). I think Pookie was, though. UT contacted Austin (the admin for Chiefs Planet) during the whole kerfluffle and let him know what was up and if I remember right, that's when he became admin.

It's all sorta fuzzy at this point, though...that was over a decade ago.

I always feel bad about old posters that leave in flame wars. I always enjoyed a lot of those mentioned here. Not all, but most.

I always feel bad about old posters that leave in flame wars. I always enjoyed a lot of those mentioned here. Not all, but most.

I do too. It's kind of just like real life.... Just a bunch of snapshots in time.

I do believe there is a thread somewhere (the archives?) that runs it down. I think NR got pissed that FallingAlice wouldn't date him or something. I do remember that he is the reason that she left (deleting her entire posting history prior to doing so). I don't believe that UT was a moderator at that point (well, moderator of the girlie pic thread, perhaps). I think Pookie was, though. UT contacted Austin (the admin for Chiefs Planet) during the whole kerfluffle and let him know what was up and if I remember right, that's when he became admin.

It's all sorta fuzzy at this point, though...that was over a decade ago.

It's kind of pathetic that I'm digging back into something I was only tangentially involved in many years ago (especially on a Sunday), but since this thread is documenting history, FallingAlice did continue to post in here for nearly 3 years after NR left.

I think I was the last person still speaking to NR when he was flaming out and I still have PM's from his final days in my in-box. It looks like 6/18/04 was the day he gave up the ghost and stopped trolling.

Alice did delete her original account and stepped down as a mod, but she continued to post in here for a few years before being aggravated by other things and calling it quits.

Here's a Political Playground thread that she started in March, 2007. There's plenty of others if you look at her posting history.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=22279

It's kind of pathetic that I'm digging back into something I was only tangentially involved in many years ago (especially on a Sunday), but since this thread is documenting history, FallingAlice did continue to post in here for nearly 3 years after NR left.

I think I was the last person still speaking to NR when he was flaming out and I still have PM's from his final days in my in-box. It looks like 6/18/04 was the day he gave up the ghost and stopped trolling.

Alice did delete her original account and stepped down as a mod, but she continued to post in here for a few years before being aggravated by other things and calling it quits.

Here's a Political Playground thread that she started in March, 2007. There's plenty of others if you look at her posting history.

http://www.patriotsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=22279

Yeah she came back incognito at first until we sniffed her out. It wouldn't surprise me at all if she still posted here that way, to be honest. Probably not, but it wouldn't shock me.

I took no part in it. I was scared. I think most of it was while I was lurking and continued a bit after I had I had signed on. But it was a helluva Time.

:shake:

Cheers

I took no part in it. I was scared. I think most of it was while I was lurking and continued a bit after I had I had signed on. But it was a helluva Time. :shake:

Cheers

PA_PATS_FAN54* , Mailli, and others in that thread were fun posters and RG's calling this place a Lunatic Bin was very fitting.

Just so many names that have moved on to other things. I had the good fortune of meeting PA_PATS_FAN54 a few times at the early draft parties. He was(is) a true gentleman. Mary (maelli) is very active on Facebook (and she was at the first draft party in '04). There were others in those days such as Peg and Joephoto (who I see about once a season since he still owns seats near mine, but only goes to one game a year at this point).

Just so many names that have moved on to other things. I had the good fortune of meeting PA_PATS_FAN54 a few times at the early draft parties. He was(is) a true gentleman. Mary (maelli) is very active on Facebook (and she was at the first draft party in '04). There were others in those days such as Peg and Joephoto (who I see about once a season since he still owns seats near mine, but only goes to one game a year at this point).
Mary went to the Colts playoff game with a group of us this year.

I met PA also, he is a good guy and once a while you will see he checks in, usually during the season.

Peg suggested a get together recently on Ras's FB page.

Joe Photo is in witness protection I think :D

Back