Calling all Old Posters

Whatchoo want, fool? And who you calling old?

Don't forget Road Grader. Also, bideau, dchester, and UT have been here longer than I have. Buncha others too.

Whatchoo want, fool? And who you calling old?

Don't forget Road Grader. Also, bideau, dchester, and UT have been here longer than I have. Buncha others too.

Oh, KenJr, too. He was our resident Colt fan prior to Jaric.

"Old" as in an old fart or "old" as in long time poster? I qualify for the first one, second depends on your definition. :cool:

go old school and add in Supkem (b.a.Rabbit), Kenjr (anni added him), MGo, Alice

southcarolina, By1401 are missing

peg, IGIG, joe Photo, Flagg, TG,

I wish Jaric would come back. He's probably not considered an old poster by either definition.

Oh here's an old poster for you.

Sorry I'm not on boner pills yet, but when I do I'll let you know, which hopefully then I'll be considered old in your eyes.:coffee:

Posting to see my registration date.

I wish Jaric would come back. He's probably not considered an old poster by either definition.

Apparently he's gone awol until Goodellgate is over, or longer?

You know, I havent given you guys shit about this. I haven't said all your achievements are tainted or that your dirty cheating cheaters or really anything negative about the Patriots despite being given cause daily here by angry people projecting their anger.

So quite frankly Dwight, you can go **** yourself with this. Being mad doesn't give you cause to be an asshole.

Having lived through Spygate here, I was afraid when all this broke that history would just repeat itself and that eventually a place I've spent a lot of time and made what I thought were friends would eventually become intolerable.

It seems I was right. The last word is all yours. But I won't be around to read it. Good luck storming the castle.

Old clowns never die, they just get creepier.

69834eeae65b1831c81dc076c1615a9d.jpg

Oswlek is still mia too, I'm assuming Flagg was just drowned in a sea of children.

I dunno. I'm an old fart and I've been here ten years but I still see myself as a new guy. :shrug:

And Dwight fell out just a week after Jaric. Not sure why there either.

Cheers, BostonTim

And Dwight fell out just after Jaric. Dunno why.

Cheers, BostonTim

For whatever reason, Every time I clicked submit, I kept getting the 1 sec between posts try again in one sec, So I did. And did. And did again :coffee: :shrug:

Back