Caption this.

a review from the Family Circle Magazine of the most popular Family Vacations spots in Chatham MA.

"Welcome to RG School of Water Sports, we here specialize in family entertainment. Our latest craze is Doll Surfing, the trick is to get properly mounted prior to coming to the surface for the ride of your life - we also carry male dolls so Mom and Little Sis can mount their favorite and ride too!!!"

father of the year

RG goes swiming with his safety device..

Dad... thanks for the lesson but I don't think doggy style has anything to do with doggy paddle.

Hey Dad! Are they built for speed or for comfort?
Are you motorboating? BRLRLRLRLRRLRLRRLRL!
Are you motorboating! BRLRLRLRLRRLRLRRLRL!
You mototboating son of a bitch!

Wow, these new boobs really can be used as floatation devices.

From the director who brought you Speed 2: Cruise Control comes the most heart pounding action thriller of the year... Speed 3: I'm F*cking as Fast as I Can!
Starring Road Grader as Sandy Azzkrak.

In a world where tag is banned from school playgrounds, Azzkrak finds himself caught up in a deadly game of international intrigue.
Azzkrak gets into deep, deep, deep trouble when he falls for the beautiful, mysterious Vinella Luvtoy. Unbeknownst to him, Vinella's box has been booby trapped (and her boobies have been box trapped) by a rogue double agent of the Peruvian Secret Service.

As soon as Azzcrack's member slides into Vinella's lifelike vagina, the devious trap is activated. In order to prevent the nuclear device from detonating, Azzcrack must maintain his furious thrusting pace while swimming through shark infested water...all while handcuffed to the illegitimate son of the Republican Vice Presidential nominee!!!

Back