Celtics

Hate to say it but Johnny Damon was their lord and savior in that game 7.

Second would be Derek Lowe (he was the winning P in all series-clinching games that year).

The Celtics are kind of like Derek Lowe. When they're on, they're unbeatable. But, I think he was always on in the playoffs.

And, the whole thing may not have happened without Dave Roberts.

giphy.gif

...and there goes the respect I had for him. Shut up and play
I have nothing wrong with the confidence, but keep it in house, don't give the more talented team bulletin board material, especially a team that needs to be pushed in order to play well. He's just helping the Celtics cause.

Starting game time is listed at 8:30 but will be closer to 9. This is not football. I may watch it if it started at 7, but I don't care enough about the NBA right now to adjust my bed time. I have a tee time the next day that I care more about.

Might check in around halftime but half time scores mean nothing of an NBA game. A while ago someone said, just watch the last 5 minutes of an NBA game. The rest of the game means nothing.
I do wish the Celtics luck, and hope that they win another Championship. But I'm happier that the Lakers lost.

Starting game time is listed at 8:30 but will be closer to 9. This is not football. I may watch it if it started at 7, but I don't care enough about the NBA right now to adjust my bed time. I have a tee time the next day that I care more about.

Might check in around halftime but half time scores mean nothing of an NBA game. A while ago someone said, just watch the last 5 minutes of an NBA game. The rest of the game means nothing.
I do wish the Celtics luck, and hope that they win another Championship. But I'm happier that the Lakers lost.
My bedtime is usually 830 because I get up at 5 AM and if I push myself I can probably make it till 930. So what’s the point of watching the game because there’s no way I could physically do that. Call me old I guess… either way the only way I could watch the game is either go to a bar or renew my YouTube TV app and that’s a no go for now. In the meantime, if I wake up, I’ll check on the score. I wish the Celtics well and hope they win tonight.

My bedtime is usually 830 because I get up at 5 AM and if I push myself I can probably make it till 930. So what’s the point of watching the game because there’s no way I could physically do that. Call me old I guess… either way the only way I could watch the game is either go to a bar or renew my YouTube TV app and that’s a no go for now. In the meantime, if I wake up, I’ll check on the score. I wish the Celtics well and hope they win tonight.
Okie Dokie..you're old, Piggie ;)

I'm up at 5 am. I'm struggling by 8:30 pm. 🤣🤣🤣

Scott Foster and Tony Brothers tonight. NOBODY outside of Denver or Miami would watch a Nuggets/Heat final, and these guys are there to make sure it doesn't happen.

Scott Foster and Tony Brothers tonight. NOBODY outside of Denver or Miami would watch a Nuggets/Heat final, and these guys are there to make sure it doesn't happen.
Denver is TV death for the NBA. I don't think they mind the Heat that much, but the Celtics would be the bigger draw, and especially if they pull off the 0-3 comeback

Back