Celtics

Please, God... let Robert Williams stay healthy enough to play every remaining game.

He is the biggest X-factor of any player from the 4 remaining teams. I want to see him stuff Wiggins, Green and Thompson, as well as block a Curry 3-point attempt. Absolutely love this guy.

What a dismal first half, neither team looked good. Thank god the C's picked it up in the second half and put that game away. Finish them at home on Friday.

Please, God... let Robert Williams stay healthy enough to play every remaining game.

He is the biggest X-factor of any player from the 4 remaining teams. I want to see him stuff Wiggins, Green and Thompson, as well as block a Curry 3-point attempt. Absolutely love this guy.
He's the piece that can win them a championship. GSW have zero answer for him or Horford. But Horford's 35. 🤷

Miami is dead. Just about time or Red to light up.

He's the piece that can win them a championship. GSW have zero answer for him or Horford. But Horford's 35. 🤷
Agree on Time Lord.... if he is healthy and plays all the games, I think Celts have a great chance to win it all. Lets finish off Miami before getting into GSW... don't want Celtics having to play any more games then needed or give Heat any life.

Brown should not play another second tonight. And I'm not exaggerating.

No, they should have used Brown all game long as they did in the second half; move him around and shooting off the screens. He’s fine when they do that.

That posterizing dunk was phenomenal .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Sounds a if he had maturity issues when he first came into the NBA. Even sent down to the Maine Claws. I went to a few Red Claws games, don't even remember him.

I agree. I saw a clip of him from Game 5 where he was just standing underneath the basket (outside the lane), waiting to close on any opponent that dared to try something in close.

I wonder if he's been watching some old Bill Russell highlights?

I actually have some measure of respect for Reillys career in its various forms.

I didn't realize he had gotten so old. Wow what does that say about my age? 😅

I know one of the more wonderful things to do in sports fandom is to find a villian in the opposition.

So on that note, "Fuck Pat Reilly, muthafucking epic level douche" shove it straight up your ass.

Cs in six at the Garden. :4321::4321:

Nice career Pat. :)

Last edited:
What a dismal first half, neither team looked good. Thank god the C's picked it up in the second half and put that game away. Finish them at home on Friday.

C's need to win it on Friday. I have very little hope of them going back to Miami to win Game 7.
the league wants the Splash Brothers vs. the J's. Miami is running on fumes. That Milwaukee series took a lot out of the C's

the league wants the Splash Brothers vs. the J's. Miami is running on fumes. That Milwaukee series took a lot out of the C's
I think Miami is more gassed than the Celtics. Their shooting was awful last game. The legs are the first thing to go.

It's funny that Horford is playing the same way as he did his first stint here, and he's being lauded for it now but was unfairly chastised for it then. I guess it was the contract, everyone expected him to be a consistent scorer but that was never his game. He's a good to great defender, always makes the right plays on offense and makes everyone around him better. I would be happiest for him if they can pull it off and win a championship, he deserves it.

Back