Colin Kaepernick Is A Piece of Work

OMG not the negrep what shall i ever do how can i live w/the shame. :suicide:

look the Circus is a refuge from garbage like this, you have a home for this crap take it there, really is that so hard to do?

So, let me explain something, since you're a n00b around here. This place is like an old city bar full of regulars who've been drinking nightly for years. Now, granted, I've been away, so it's like coming home to said bar after a long absence and high-fiving all the old-timers. You? You're the slapdick loudmouth youngster I see who swaggers in and starts busting balls like you're some hot shit. So I wouldn't try telling Chevss what to say or not to say, and where to say it. I wouldn't try telling people who've been here for literally over a decade which threads belong here. And don't come at me with childish OMGs and smileys. Just shut up and sit in the corner until you're old enough to talk with the grownups, m'kay? If the <strike>Gods</strike> Mods think it's political, they'll move it.

political threads belong in the political forum. otherwise they are the poop in the ice cream clear enough now?

Kaepernick is a football player who used a football forum to show his ignorance. This is about about an NFL football player who doesn't appreciate how good he's had it; it's not political. Is that clear enough numnuts?

Colin Kaepernick was brilliant on the field, not so much off it. Kaepernick put up an outstanding effort in defeat yesterday for the 49ers, throwing for 296 yards and rushing for 113 yards and becoming the first player in NFL history to top 295 passing and 110 rushing in the same game. It was a fantastic effort that gives me hope that Kaepernick can once again become a Pro Bowl-quality quarterback in the NFL some day. Unfortunately, Kaepernick was loudly booed in Miami because of some very foolish comments he made about Fidel Castro. If Kaepernick wants to be a great NFL quarterback, I think he has the talent to do it. If he wants to be both a quarterback and an activist, he’d be wise to become more informed.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...r-gus-bradley-and-the-problem-of-the-process/

Trudeau is a ****ing moron and a trash tier leader. Been saying it for years but knew he'd get elected. People here are still giving him the benefit of the doubt after a year in power, during which he's done NOTHING of value and proven his campaign a giant series of lies.

I assume Trudeau was trying to be respectful because Canadian-Cuban relations are actually quite good. He obviously didn't want to make any comment about Castro's failings as a leader right after his death, but he obviously went way to far and almost sounded like he was trying to immortalize a hero. I'm glad he's being deservedly shit on for such a 'head in sand' statement, but I fully expect the left here to overlook it.

And yes, my country is fully on path for complete pussification.

We stopped ours, you guys need to stand up and stop yours.

Trumps tweet was better

Lefties are pounding on him for it on Fb (because he is "celebrating" it), too funny. "My team is ALWAYS RIGHT when they hate someone cuz he's all the way evil even if he loves kittens and puppies and children" damnit!

Lefties are pounding on him for it on Fb (because he is "celebrating" it), too funny. "My team is ALWAYS RIGHT when they hate someone cuz he's all the way evil even if he loves kittens and puppies and children" damnit!
It is funny watching the hate by some of the people I know. I enjoy some people losing it but really feel for others who fear the advances in acceptance will vanish. I will never really get what they fear, I admit it and think, or pray, they will not be reduced.

What the whattity what??? Is Trudeau stupid, or just glaringly lacking in historical awareness?
SMH

This is the same guy who said we shouldn't call honor killings "barbaric" and that we should fight ISIS with love.

In other words, he's functionally retarded.

It is funny watching the hate by some of the people I know. I enjoy some people losing it but really feel for others who fear the advances in acceptance will vanish. I will never really get what they fear, I admit it and think, or pray, they will not be reduced.
I honestly think some people are addicted to drama, or it is a manifestation of whitey guilt, or it is like that one article I read somewhere opines, there is so little actually to complain about that they gin up something. Couple it with lack of respect for anything other than your own insular worldview and logicfails and not knowing how to think, welp...there you have it.

This is the same guy who said we shouldn't call honor killings "barbaric" and that we should fight ISIS with love.

In other words, he's functionally retarded.
Erp, that's brutal.

And now of course comes "it was taken out of context" :rolleyes:
The verbal equivalent of the social media "HAAAACKED!!!1111!"
Kiko Alonso's dad (Cuban)called the dude flat out stupid pretty much. LOL
on PFT this morning, they had Armondo Salguero and he said that Kiko was flat out motivated by CK's ignorance.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ys-castro-comments-were-taken-out-of-context/

Kaepernick says Castro comments were taken out of context

Posted by Michael David Smith on November 27, 2016, 9:17 PM EST

After taking criticism in the last few days for comments about Fidel Castro, 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick says that criticism was unfair.

Asked following today’s loss in Miami whether his comments crediting Castro for spending more money on schools than on prisons were taken out of context, Kaepernick said they were.

“Yes it was completely out of context. Once again, what I said was I support the investment in education. I’ve never said that I support the oppressive things that he did,” Kaepernick said.

Kaepernick’s comments came on a conference call with the Miami media last week, before Castro died. Kaepernick said today that people have misrepresented his support for Castro implementing a strong education system in Cuba as support for Castro’s entire regime.

“What I said was that I agree with the investment in education,” Kaepernick said. “I also agree with the investment in free universal health care. As well as the involvement in him helping end apartheid in South Africa. I would hope that everybody agrees that those things are good things. Trying to push the false narrative that I was a supporter of the oppressive things that he did, it’s just not true.”

Kaepernick was loudly booed by the fans in Miami, many of them Cuban-Americans whose families fled the Castro regime, when the 49ers took the field today.

Imagine a brain dead frat bro attempting to seduce a blue haired feminist dance theory major by spouting fake deep left wing nonsense.

This is the same guy who when asked about why he had a 50/50 male/female split on his cabinet answered "because it's 2016." (For the record, the correct answer is "Because I felt they were the best person for the job.")

He's a face palm come to life.

The word "mimbo" was created specifically for him

Imagine a brain dead frat bro attempting to seduce a blue haired feminist dance theory major by spouting fake deep left wing nonsense.

This is the same guy who when asked about why he had a 50/50 male/female split on his cabinet answered "because it's 2016." (For the record, the correct answer is "Because I felt they were the best person for the job.")

It's funny because some feminists on FB just swoon over this derp. Cuz looks are a legit job qualification, amirite? The hypocrisy is to ROFL .

It's funny because some feminists on FB just swoon over this derp. Cuz looks are a legit job qualification, amirite? The hypocrisy is to ROFL .

Oh of course they do. He's a submissive sock puppet. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a string on his back that causes him to regurgitate feminist nonsense every time you pull it.

If the characture of a human being the 4chan trolls believe every non-trump supporting male is came to life and started walking around it would this "man."

2015*

But ya, he's a giant douche and I can't stand him. He's been useless so far.

His cabinet was FULLY designed to demonstrate inclusiveness, etc. Tons of women and visible minorities. Many of them are at least generally qualified for their posts, but definitely not the most qualified available. I've said it here before I believe - Trudeau and his team are very good at PR (except when he's making dumb comments about Castro). He's built up a shit load of support by paying lip service to a great number of left-wing binky causes. Never mind that he's already admitted the majority of his promises will be unfulfilled. Never mind that he campaigned on how awful his predecessor was, and during his first year in office he verbally confirmed continuing the majority of policies he demanded be replaced during the campaign. Never mind that he's a walking toolbag who thinks posing for selfies and taking 105858604 vacations a year is what being a PM is all about. Never mind all of that ... because he cares about the gayz and ganja!

2015*

But ya, he's a giant douche and I can't stand him. He's been useless so far.

His cabinet was FULLY designed to demonstrate inclusiveness, etc. Tons of women and visible minorities. Many of them are at least generally qualified for their posts, but definitely not the most qualified available. I've said it here before I believe - Trudeau and his team are very good at PR (except when he's making dumb comments about Castro). He's built up a shit load of support by paying lip service to a great number of left-wing binky causes. Never mind that he's already admitted the majority of his promises will be unfulfilled. Never mind that he campaigned on how awful his predecessor was, and during his first year in office he verbally confirmed continuing the majority of policies he demanded be replaced during the campaign. Never mind that he's a walking toolbag who thinks posing for selfies and taking 105858604 vacations a year is what being a PM is all about. Never mind all of that ... because he cares about the gayz and ganja!

In other words, he spends all his time virtue signaling.

Why are we still talking about this marginal starter on one of the worst teams in the league?

Can we be done now?

Back