Cromartie's Baby Mamas Is Writing A Tell-All

Ras

Prolate Spheriod Fan
Reaction score
http://deadspin.com/5753185/an-nfl-baby-mama-is-writing-a-tell+all-to-help-women

One Of Antonio Cromartie's Baby Mamas Is Writing A Tell-All To "Help Women"

fter noting that New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie is known for "siring nine kids with eight women in six states," the New York Post gets right to the crux of ex-fiancée Rhonda Patterson's tell-all book's jacket cover.

She depicts him as a champ in bed but a cheat who dumped her days before their $200,000 wedding and left her to give birth to his sixth child alone.

Ms. Patterson goes on to explain the rationale of never using Cromartie's name in "Love, Intercepted: A Tale of Football, Falling and Failing in Love."

"It goes nameless because the story is bigger than him," Patterson told The Post. "This is not a book to bash him. It's meant to help women avoid making the same mistakes I did."

But "he" doesn't come off all that badly.

"He was one of those lovers who would caress you, stroke your hair . . . look you in the eyes and ask you to have his child. I thought his asking me to bear his child meant he loved me."

You thought wrong, lady.

She should just refer to him as, ASSHOLE:coffee:

http://deadspin.com/5753185/an-nfl-baby-mama-is-writing-a-tell+all-to-help-women

fter noting that New York Jets cornerback Antonio Cromartie is known for "siring nine kids with eight women in six states," the New York Post gets right to the crux of ex-fiancée Rhonda Patterson's tell-all book's jacket cover.

She depicts him as a champ in bed but a cheat who dumped her days before their $200,000 wedding and left her to give birth to his sixth child alone.

Ms. Patterson goes on to explain the rationale of never using Cromartie's name in "Love, Intercepted: A Tale of Football, Falling and Failing in Love."

"It goes nameless because the story is bigger than him," Patterson told The Post. "This is not a book to bash him. It's meant to help women avoid making the same mistakes I did."

"He was one of those lovers who would caress you, stroke your hair . . . look you in the eyes and ask you to have his child. I thought his asking me to bear his child meant he loved me."

You thought wrong, lady.

So he's wandering around aimlessly TRYING to make this happen?!?!?!

I just figured he was getting SO much tail the odds caught up with him.

That's some psychological issue going on right there....

I'm positive her book will prevent thousands of women from repeating her mistakes, and that it will win a Pulitzer.

Oh, please. She was Baby Mama number 6 and was clueless? Money grubbing whore.

Maybe she is all that, but she is the one left raising a child alone. He needs to step up and be a father to his kid.
Then maybe she should have married him first? Or taken note that he already had 5 kids he didn't take care of? I'm sure her ridiculously huge child support check helps ease some of her burden.

Then maybe she should have married him first? Or taken note that he already had 5 kids he didn't take care of? I'm sure her ridiculously huge child support check helps ease some of her burden.

True, but none of this is the kids fault. A check is not a father. She did not force him to do anything. This is about the kid.

True, but none of this is the kids fault. A check is not a father. She did not force him to do anything. This is about the kid.
I don't disagree with that at all. I am just saying I have no pity for her. Saying she didn't see it coming is like saying you didn't see an 18 wheeler coming straight at you down a one way and you are standing in the middle of the road.

Is this more or less:Eason:
than watching Cameron Diaz feed Rodriguez popcorn on tv last night?

You thought wrong, lady.

This lady is a total idiot.

Is this more or less:Eason:
than watching Cameron Diaz feed Rodriguez popcorn on tv last night?

I used to like her a little bit. Not any more. Disgusting.

She's one of those actresses that just annoys the piss out of me almost to the point I won't watch anything she's in. She's so overrated in every way IMO. But from what I know of basebore (not much) so is her current paramour. :D

You thought wrong, lady.

Who the f*ck is buying this book? And who the f*ck paid her to write it?

What is wrong with this world????

Back