Dear Refs: Go **** Yourselves

Interesting thing I missed last night, but the guy who runs into Allen pushes his teammate toward the punter first.

Pats just didn't make enough plays. We're allowed to be a little annoyed (especially given what was hopefully just a big scare with Gronk and the overall downer of a night it was) but dear God, please, don't let us act like a bunch of incessantly whining Colts fans here. They lost. They're 10-1. Still in the drivers seat and they'll be getting guys back...

This ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Big time this.

Interesting thing I missed last night, but the guy who runs into Allen pushes his teammate toward the punter first.

Pats just didn't make enough plays. We're allowed to be a little annoyed (especially given what was hopefully just a big scare with Gronk and the overall downer of a night it was) but dear God, please, don't let us act like a bunch of incessantly whining Colts fans here. They lost. They're 10-1. Still in the drivers seat and they'll be getting guys back...

No kidding, look at what they had to play with and they still almost pulled off the victory. I'm really looking forward to seeing the Pats back at full strength come playoff time.

Many of them seem to believe that the league is actively out to destroy them to the point where they think Goodell is ordering refs to throw games.

My point is that if you don't believe the results are legitimate you should stop watching
That's what I'm going to do. I'll keep tabs on the Patriots but I can't sit there and watch them be intentionally screwed time and again.

To the "blaming the refs makes us look like whiners" crowd I don't know what it will take for you to see what's going on here. Since when is calling a spade a spade "whining" ??? Does the league need to actually come out and say they're intentionally screwing us before you'll believe it?

Well you have three arguments to choose from:

Running into the kicker?
runningintokicker.gif

- OR -

Offensive pass interference on Gronkowski sent them back to the sideline with five minutes remaining.
gronkopi1.gif

- OR -

Defensive holding call in the end zone when DB grabbed DT's shoulder pads in the end zone.
chunghold.gif

wtf.gif

fingbs.gif

That was a brief sample size...there were numerous other plays.

And, like Brady says..."This is fvcking BS."

A buddy of mine whom I work with played in the NFL as an OG; he said that the holding call on Jackson was horrifically bad; guards block like that all the time.
Replays like that make me feel as if I've traveled to bizarro land as my eyes frantically search for anything that even minutely resembles a penalty...

So those of you who actually believe the league office called in "the fix" are going to stop watching football right?

It's the same crowd who swore they were giving up the NFL after the DeflateGate fiasco.

It's the same crowd who swore they were giving up the NFL after the DeflateGate fiasco.

I know right? I might have to stop posting here for awhile

My doctor said to avoid things with high levels of salt...

I've been holding on to that one for the past 12 hours or so. Also, what the hell happened to the rimshot smiley?

I know right? I might have to stop posting here for awhile

My doctor said to avoid things with high levels of salt...

I've been holding on to that one for the past 12 hours or so. Also, what the hell happened to the rimshot smiley?
it was banned :rimshot:

I'll watch...but, never giving the NFL another penny. Also, not going to waste my time with other games. Only the Pats from here on out.

I hate to break this to you, but by watching you are in fact giving them money in the form of ad revenues whose price was driven upwards by high television ratings.

I hate to break this to you, but by watching you are in fact giving them money in the form of ad revenues whose price was driven upwards by high television ratings.

Not if it is a feed that is scraped from the internet... :coffee:

Back