Deflated Footballs? - Ballgate posts go here - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know anything about Schefter supposedly reporting on WEEI that some league officials legitimately believe that Indianapolis tampered with the intercepted football?

Anyone know anything about Schefter supposedly reporting on WEEI that some league officials legitimately believe that Indianapolis tampered with the intercepted football?

It really would be funny if they could prove that.

No but naturally I had to take to google...

There's an article up today recapping his appearance on EEI, but it doesn't mention that. I would think it would, so... was it an offhand comment or something? What did you hear?

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2015/02/06/adam-schefter-on-mfb-new-england-dictated-seattles-decision-to-pass-on-goal-line/

No but naturally I had to take to google...

There's an article up today recapping his appearance on EEI, but it doesn't mention that. I would think it would, so... was it an offhand comment or something? What did you hear?

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2015/02/06/adam-schefter-on-mfb-new-england-dictated-seattles-decision-to-pass-on-goal-line/

Lets run with this and anonymously report this to the league! Yeah!!

Oh wait, that doesn't fit the narrative... :coffee:

Dale seems to push Shefter making these claims and if so I think a lot of happiness will take place in Indy when Irsay loses picks for being a Pain in the Ass.

I don't know who PatriotsSB50 is or if he/she has any credibility but this is what he/she tweeted at https://twitter.com/patriotssb49/status/563784852072583169

PatriotsSB50 ‏@PatriotsSB49

Schefter on @WEEI today said there are people around the league who sincerely believe the Colts tampered with the intercepted football.

I've never liked Curran's on-air schtick on Quick Slants, it reminds me of Stuart Scott mixed with a little Jim Rome. But I like his reporting.

Mary Paoletti was great (and very easy on the eyes). But Curran's current sidekick, Kay Adams, is mega-hot. drool

Kay Adams >>>>> Mary Poletti

Think about it.

A ball gets intercepted. Ran to the sidelines.

"Whatya think?!?"

"Feels a bit low!"

"Awesome! Check it!"

"Not by much."

"Really? Check it again."

That f'n thing was probably poked and prodded a dozen times before league officials lay their eyes on it. And I don't know about you guys but my kid plays everything. I'm constantly blowing balls or toys up. I'm almost like an Indy put crew guy with my compressor and tip kit and hoses by now. And even to this day I still manage to let a little air out whenever anything is inflated or measured.

Add to all this just 1 ball now below acceptable numbers and it sure stinks in the Indy camp pretty bad right now I'd say.

My buddy Wayne just sent this image to me

And as usual BSPN has nothing posted...This should be national news!!!!!

The only thing is, I'm not sure what Channel he grabbed the image from. Anyone know what channel that is?

This would be my 3rd favorite day in my life behind the first and fourth SBs, and right in front of my children being born...sorry kids...ROFL

This could turn out to be the best week evah!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back