Divorce Court for the Bradys?

AB is disgusting. Yes, Tom was naive thinking he could help a sick man like that, but it was with good intentions he tried. And that sick fuck throws it back in his face like this.

The fact that TFB is being taken down several pegs is a good thing...for him.
Hope it hasn't happened too late.

That portrait he hides in some room is probably oozing all over the place.

He wasn't naive,
He's just being humbled.

AB is disgusting. Yes, Tom was naive thinking he could help a sick man like that, but it was with good intentions he tried. And that sick fuck throws it back in his face like this.
You really think so?

I think he wanted someone he thought could help him win. I think those were the only intentions he had. And once that was apparent he couldn't help him win anymore, he cut him loose.

That's what it looks like to me. I don't think he was trying to 'help' Anotnio Brown in any other way than being on the field for him on Sundays.

You really think so?

I think he wanted someone he thought could help him win. I think those were the only intentions he had. And once that was apparent he couldn't help him win anymore, he cut him loose.

That's what it looks like to me. I don't think he was trying to 'help' Anotnio Brown in any other way than being on the field for him on Sundays.

I think both points are valid. I think a guy like Tom is so arrogant now, that while he wanted AB on his team to win, he also told himself and he probably told many others, that he was helping him as well. And Tom believed what he was saying and doing.

Tom is operating in a weird world. Without Bill Belichick there are no guardrails now. he surrounded himself with Yes men in Florida. Arians had to go because he dared question Tom, leaving Tom surrounded by sycophants like Guerrero, Gronk, his Dad, his agent, his marketing team etc etc. So Tom could rob money from US taxpayers for "Covid relief" and buy a boat and nobody would tell him it's wrong. His team would no doubt tell he deserved the money from the taxpayers for the thrills he's given them.

It's what he's burned the Patriots since he's left. It's a memory his insane ego has forced him to blank out.

Bummer. I was still hoping that by some miracle they would manage to ride this out and stay together. They just always seemed so well suited and their kids are adorable - and obviously loved. Considering the stinkeroos Brady is laying down on the field, I kind of hoped that - like smelling salts - his poor play would awaken him to the fact that his glory days are behind him and he would do what was necessary to make things right with his wife.

Impossible to know what happened or who truly drove this, but both sides always share some blame when a marriage ends.

It's very unfortunate they couldn't work things out and their kids have to deal with this now. Like I said, it's hard to know what happened, but it disappoints me that Tom doesn't seem to make his family his #1 priority.

dads now are different. when i was growing up my dad worked 100 hours a week, played tennis, worked in the yard etc. he was the one i woke up when i had nightmares. he was the one who really took care of me when i was ill. when i was little, he would put me to bed, sing to me. he would spend one weekend afternoon with me, no pager or anything. or he'd play a board game with me for hours. or take me mini golfing, then to eat. that's what i remember. dads now i think spend more time with their kids ferrying them places , going to parent teacher stuff, drs appts etc. because both parents work more often than not. my boss spends tons of time on the phone with his family during the day. i rarely called my dad at work, and only rarely went to his office(as a grownup), and never as a kid. my dad never picked me up from activities or went to the principal's office but i knew he loved me. he was my good parent. her desire to have him give up a career he was immersed in when they met comes off as a power play to me, and maybe others of my generation.

Last edited:
dads now are different. when i was growing up my dad worked 100 hours a week, played tennis, worked in the yard etc. he was the one i woke up when i had nightmares. he was the one who really took care of me when i was ill. when i was little, he would put me to bed, sing to me. he would spend one weekend afternoon with me, no pager or anything. or he'd play a board game with me for hours. or take me mini golfing, then to eat. that's what i remember. dads now i think spend more time with their kids ferrying them places , going to parent teacher stuff, drs appts etc. because both parents work more often than not. my boss spends tons of time on the phone with his family during the day. i rarely called my dad at work, and only rarely went to his office(as a grownup), and never as a kid. my dad never picked me up from activities or eent to the principal's office but i knew he loved me. he was my good parent. her desire to have him give up a career he was immersed in when they met comes off as a power play to me, and maybe others of my generation.
I think you're dead wrong about her on this, quite frankly. Tom did not have a normal career; It was a job that is highly dangerous and had a scary amount of mental health repercussions long after they hang up the cleats. He had promised her, by all accounts he'd give up. By his own admission, he said he had missed so much that normal dads, quite frankly would not. Birthdays, Christmases etc etc. He said all this.

By all accounts, even his friends are pissed at him over his decision to go back playing. I know you don't like her for whatever reason, but I don't believe she's at fault here when the facts are pretty obvious as to what happened.

I think you're dead wrong about her on this, quite frankly. Tom did not have a normal career; It was a job that is highly dangerous and had a scary amount of mental health repercussions long after they hang up the cleats. He had promised her, by all accounts he'd give up. By his own admission, he said he had missed so much that normal dads, quite frankly would not. Birthdays, Christmases etc etc. He said all this.

By all accounts, even his friends are pissed at him over his decision to go back playing. I know you don't like her for whatever reason, but I don't believe she's at fault here when the facts are pretty obvious as to what happened.
his friends or hers?
when someone has a career they love and you meet and marry them while it's going on....🤷‍♀️
sure i could be wrong, and i do loathe her. i already said if he promised and reneged, that's on him. he never should have promised knowing he couldn't keep it.

Back