Don't you think it's time we moved on to Buffalo

No idea what this spread is about, 12.5 points is a huge number.

I do expect to see a Bill bounced early for a crap hit on Gronk.

Gronk really needs to maintain his composure Sunday and not get involved in any after the play shenanigans.

I expect a couple of Calls early to tell the players no BS and then a good game with pats winning, of course, but not a blow out.

They may roll over or may not. I'd say get a good 2 score lead early and go from there. If they start thinking they have a chance it might get difficult.

But pitt's tears have been sooo delicious. I am not ready just yet.

Beat them on the road by 20 two weeks ago. Not much has changed (they do get Benjamin back). I think this has 31-13 written all over it

As a fan I have moved on to Buffalo. I expect it to be a dog fight.

The Steelers seem to be the team that can't move on to their next game.

Buffalo couldn't beat NE on their own field, how are they going to beat them at the Razor? As long as the Pats aren't looking ahead (they will be focused against the Bills) they should beat Buffalo handily. I'm looking for them to get back into the 30+ points range again and to carry that onto the finale against the JESTS.

Alan Branch (knee) and Rex Burkhead (knee) are the only players absent from practice.

They can't even move on from that play...:coffee:

It is like SB 49 all over again for them. Except worse because a FG ties the game. The Hawks had to go for the TD.

I expect the last 2 games to be tough. The Bills are fighting for their playoff lives and the JETE have nothing to lose and can look back on hurting our playoff status as the one thing they did right all year.

Both teams' Superbowls will be in Foxboro this year.

Bills are going to hang around for the first half and drift away in the second. They just don't have the horses on offense.

The Jets game will be a blowout and the Pats can name the score in that one

Back