Falcons to hire Raheem Morris as HC

This off season will be SO much fun here.
I think it will be for those that will be willing to let go of the past and embrace a new beginning. Fact, it was never going to last forever, and we are the only fans that ever got a 20 year run of success like it. That doesn't mean the team will never be good again and it doesn't mean we can't win in the near future. I for one am excited to be moving forward rather than pretending to hold onto to something that was lost 4 years ago.

I think it will be for those that will be willing to let go of the past and embrace a new beginning. Fact, it was never going to last forever, and we are the only fans that ever got a 20 year run of success like it. That doesn't mean the team will never be good again and it doesn't mean we can't win in the near future. I for one am excited to be moving forward rather than pretending to hold onto to something that was lost 4 years ago.
100%.

All I know is, I am not gonna let the people here tick me off during the draft, spring training and opening season. Since I know the usual suspects on both sides will still butt heads with no one wanting to back down and want to not act their age. LOLOLOL Life is too short especially since I am older now.

Last edited:
You don't have to be his therapist to read the tea leaves. If Bill was willing to just coach he either would have stayed with the Pats or likely would have been hired by now. You can't really blame teams for not wanting to give up the kind of control he wants given his awful track record over the last 4 years.
I don't have tea leaves and I don't like tea.
Plus, Mazz gave you a plus rep, which means you are probably wrong,

1706294117212.png
imagine if you will playing in the Super Bowl and being up 28-3 when the bottom falls out and you only lose the game in the 1st every Over Time Super Bowl.... then having the chance to hire the mastermind behind "One Hellova Story" and failing at that too...... the pain on must live with when one resembles Snidely Whiplash
1706294437146.png

I agree. She is fantastic. Amazing lyrical writer and tremendous beats to her songs ... she also has not pressed the "self-destruct" button which is to be commended.
Yeah, I'm a lyricist myself and I've studied a few of her songs, looking at what she does marrying lyrics and music.

Back