Flutie rumor is gaining credence

T-ShirtDynasty on 06-29-2007 at 12:57 AM said:
Wouldn't you know it? I come seeking favors. :grovel: I came to make an appeal to the Great Clown for some assistance in a matter near to my heart, and lo' and behold, I spot an Uncle Vic post, and the past comes rushing back like a face plant outta your canoe into class three rapids with no helmet.

I couldn't resist, I had to take a peek. And as expected, I was horrified. :D

Well there goes the neighborhood, again!

Once RG finds out you are a chick he'll be all over you. Don't worry, you have Box watching your back. :huh:

Uncle Vic on 06-28-2007 at 10:53 PM said:
Several media reports suggest Doug Flutie is seriously considering a comeback to the NFL and would like to return to the Patriots. A year in the booth left him with thoughts of what if. He is still in game shape and wants nothing less than a sb ring. Doug would like to go to a team that would give him a chance to compete for the starting job. Now with Brady`s mediocer season last year, why not the Patriots?

STAY TUNED

I've decided to translate this post with my new invention the UVinizer-- the results will be in bold text:

Several media reports suggest

I fantasized last night while jerking off furiously

Doug Flutie is seriously considering a comeback to the NFL and would like to return to the Patriots.

Doug Flutie feels like he has one more drop kick left in him and needs a ring to sell on Ebay and knows the Patriots are his best bet

A year in the booth left him with thoughts of what if.

An utter bust at broadcasting, Flutie's job prospects are severely limited

He is still in game shape and wants nothing less than a sb ring.

Doug has been training his ancient physique hard by regularly participating in charity donkey basketball at high school gyms throughout the Boston area

Doug would like to go to a team that would give him a chance to compete for the starting job
UVinizer program failure 4.1.1- refer to product manual

Now with Brady`s mediocer season last year, why not the Patriots?

With the most successful winning QB in NFL history still behind center and in the prime of his career and with a standout WR corps for the first time in his career, the odds of Flutie landing a job in Foxboro are approximately the same as Rosie O'Donnell giving Donald Trump a big, sloppy blowjob.

Keep 'em coming Vic-- you frigging retard.

Holy crap, it is Uncle Vic. Didn't think to see him back here. In fact, when I saw this thread, I thought for sure someone bumped an old thread.

Welcome back.

RoadGrader on 06-29-2007 at 07:51 AM said:
say hey T-shirt......

unlike *some other places*, we do not have the kind of *Day-Time Soap Dramas* you have been subjected to there

we forgo the soap altogether here ---- it is women/beer/football & women/football/beer 24X7

we are UNCLEAN and proud of it

stick around here and don't worry if you drop the soap :eek:
Ahhhh.... such a warm welcome from the great unwashed. :D Good seeing you again RG!

MEPATNUT on 06-29-2007 at 08:37 AM said:
Well there goes the neighborhood, again!

Once RG finds out you are a chick he'll be all over you. Don't worry, you have Box watching your back. :huh:
Let's leave the gender confused rumors about me where they belong (in threads that I've deleted over there). And Box is allowed nowhere near my backside. :4321:

gay_thread.gif

T-ShirtDynasty on 06-29-2007 at 09:40 AM said:
Ahhhh.... such a warm welcome from the great unwashed. :D Good seeing you again RG!
Bonding with RG again, it does indeed require a lye soap.

Let's leave the gender confused rumors about me where they belong (in threads that I've deleted over there). And Box is allowed nowhere near my backside. :4321:
I protest, RG from Provincetown and I have nothing in common. Besides, with the rumors that you accompanied FBN to Denmark for it's delecate procedure you're in no position to cast aspersions.

:::sigh:::

27 posts.

Started with a football topic (sort of), ended in talking about sex changes and homosexual anal intercourse.

Has anyone ever told you people that you all have a problem?

JD10367 on 06-29-2007 at 10:01 AM said:
:::sigh:::

27 posts.

Started with a football topic (sort of), ended in talking about sex changes and homosexual anal intercourse.

Has anyone ever told you people that you all have a problem?
Says the peson with the a$$es in the signature (not that there's anything wrong with that).

I thought I owed it to my pals to drop by every 5 years are so to sort of chech in.

I get a death threat from one guy,one guy calls me homophobic, another guy calls me gay (can you be both)??

I did get a welcome from undertaker, always treats everbody well,thank you.

Seriously, I got a email from somebody in the forum says, hey Vick, where you been, drop in etc....so here`s I am. Yes I was clowning about Flutie, but wouldn`t it be grand!!!!!

Do have some news to report though, looks like Michael Bishop is finally coming into his own. Sometimes the path is not always pretty, but Bishop due to his repetitions in arena league etc, is all but certain to displace the all time pro passer Damon Allen to be the Toronto Argonauts starting QB.

Not certain yet but everything points to it. Now guys try to be objective for just 1 minute of your life. Put aside your dislike of CFL etc, and look at the facts.

All of a sudden starting the last 3 weeks of last season until today, Bishop`s 75 yard passes/bombs are all of a sudden finding there targets each time. No more are they way off but are right on the money,pinpoint passing.

His arm strength was never in question just his accuracy.

Bishop is going to be a star. He will probably return to the NFL in several years to redeem himself.

I know Bishop has ties to New England. He threw a 72 yard pass (72 yards in the air) last night that just dropped into the arms of the WR like it was a baby.....he`s doing this all the time now.

I have to credit it to his playing time in the arena league I guess??

Now come and tear me a new one :)

Uncle Vic on 06-29-2007 at 10:09 AM said:
Seriously, I got a email from somebody in the forum says, hey Vick, where you been, drop in etc....so here`s I am.

WTF?

OK...who was it?...come on, fess up...turn yourself in now and we promise we'll make it quick and painless....make us hunt you down and you'll get the Braveheart treatment.

bideau on 06-29-2007 at 10:25 AM said:
WTF?

OK...who was it?...come on, fess up...turn yourself in now and we promise we'll make it quick and painless....make us hunt you down and you'll get the Braveheart treatment.
D22 or Dashoe -

look fess up you? if you don't I slip the birds head in the noose and begin the countdown to darkness

228265GlNK_w.jpg

Uncle Vic on 06-29-2007 at 10:09 AM said:
Do have some news to report though, looks like Michael Bishop is finally coming into his own. Sometimes the path is not always pretty, but Bishop due to his repetitions in arena league etc, is all but certain to displace the all time pro passer Damon Allen to be the Toronto Argonauts starting QB.

Not certain yet but everything points to it. Now guys try to be objective for just 1 minute of your life. Put aside your dislike of CFL etc, and look at the facts.

All of a sudden starting the last 3 weeks of last season until today, Bishop`s 75 yard passes/bombs are all of a sudden finding there targets each time. No more are they way off but are right on the money,pinpoint passing.

His arm strength was never in question just his accuracy.

Bishop is going to be a star. He will probably return to the NFL in several years to redeem himself.

I know Bishop has ties to New England. He threw a 72 yard pass (72 yards in the air) last night that just dropped into the arms of the WR like it was a baby.....he`s doing this all the time now.

Oh.... my..... GOD!!

Ah, I remember Bishop, and how great he played in 2000...

+----------+--------------------------+----------------+
| WK OPP | CMP ATT PYD TD INT | RSH YD TD |
| 2 nyj | 0 0 0 0 0 | 1 2 0 |
| 6 ind | 1 1 44 1 0 | 0 0 0 |
| 7 nyj | 2 6 36 0 1 | 0 0 0 |
| 8 ind | 0 0 0 0 0 | 3 3 0 |
| TOTAL | 3 7 80 1 1 | 4 5 0 |

I admit, though, he's tearing it up in Canada...

Year Team G Att Cmp Comp % Yds Yd/A TDs Int
2005 Toronto 6 61 31 50.8 416 6.8 3 4
2006 Toronto 8 12 5 41.7 75 6.3 2 1
Totals 73 36 - 491 - 5 5

I hope the Pats get rid of both Brady and Cassel (that stiff) and sign Flutie and Bishop... QB controversy!! Who should start?

Oh great.

Flutie is finally ready for cataract glasses, a scooter and the early-bird special and Uncle Vic jilts him and starts furiously masturbating to MICHAEL BISHOP!! It's like the thing that wouldn't die.

Yeah, let's hope that washed-up poser Brady can mooch off Giselle's looks for a few years after he gets beaten out during the glorious return of number 7 to Foxboro and NFL stardom.

Don't throw away those vintage Bishop jersies just yet, cause it just.....might......happen.

I just got a call from Theo. He wants to know if Michael Bishop can play shortstop...

JD10367 on 06-29-2007 at 11:18 AM said:
I hope the Pats get rid of both Brady and Cassel (that stiff) and sign Flutie and Bishop... QB controversy!! Who should start?

I think Flutie gets the QB job because of experience, but I bet Bishop could beat him in a fight.

Hawg73 on 06-29-2007 at 11:32 AM said:
I think Flutie gets the QB job because of experience, but I bet Bishop could beat him in a fight.

So could Mini-Me.

JD10367 on 06-29-2007 at 11:32 AM said:
I just got a call from Theo. He wants to know if Michael Bishop can play shortstop...
Why does it matter if he can play shortstop or not. Can Lugo?

Back