Gronk Thinks Goodell Should Stay Away From Foxboro

I'm surprised to see so many Patriots fans taking shots at Gronk. He has had an injury history, which is true. But to call him soft belies what he has shown on the field.

He plays tough and violent. In order to defend him you have to play tough and violent. The injuries that he has had has nothing to do with "softness". And getting back on the field from those injuries has nothing to do with "softness".

I'd rather have him on my team than not have him on my team. He's a special player that does not come along every year. The Patriots have a much better chance to make another SB run with him on the team.

I would like the Patriots draft a guy like Jake Butt, even if they have to put him on the shelve for a year. He could be a guy that might give 85% of what Gronk has going forward.

Gronk gets all the slack in my book.

For a man child he's as devoted to his craft as anyone.

I've injured an awful lot of my body, via labor and sport. To this day not much matches debilitation and fear more than just back spasms, nevermind disk issues. Terrified and completely incapacitated. Just with basically a cramp in my back. Something structural? No, people that have that get the benefit of the doubt in my book.

I sprained my back a couple times and it was one of the most incredible pains I've ever experienced in my life. The first day and a half I literally I laid on my belly and cannot move or could hardly breathe for the first day and a half. I went to a chiropractor for two months and I was back to normal for a while. I reinjured the same injury last year and it wasn't quite as bad the second time around but since I did not have the money to afford a chiropractor it took four weeks longer to heal. I always have problems with that area of my back and deal with some pain that is tolerable, but I dread when it rears its ugly head.

So sorry. I can't compare your back to mine in any meaningful way as the nearby Holiday Inn Express has recently folded.

But I was in the worst pain of my life for some 7 mos until my ortho guy back in 10/2014 gave me a steroid injection. Flunked my drug test but have been pain free since.

Be well my friend.

Cheers

I do love the bitterness a section of Patriots fans have for Gronk, as if he has any control over his injuries. Very weird.

Brady is much more mentally tough than Gronk will ever be. Truth.

I've worked for years straight after blowing out discs. It's just as bad of a job as the NFL is...(oil patch). Gronk could have played a few more months. It isn't THAT long of a year.

Also, after his surgery, he was all over my TV set...doing commercials. Do you not understand common sense? I thought he was suffering injuries and stuff? :coffee:

I've injured an awful lot of my body, via labor and sport. To this day not much matches debilitation and fear more than just back spasms, nevermind disk issues. Terrified and completely incapacitated. Just with basically a cramp in my back. Something structural? No, people that have that get the benefit of the doubt in my book.

Those injuries do suck...no doubt.

Everyone's pain threshold is different.

Brady would play through it.

Gronk could have played a few more months. It isn't THAT long of a year.

Gronk's injury profile (and the Daddy thing) are serious concerns of course, but I personally don't know that Gronk could have or should have tried to play through it. I'm inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I sprained my back a couple times and it was one of the most incredible pains I've ever experienced in my life. The first day and a half I literally I laid on my belly and cannot move or could hardly breathe for the first day and a half. I went to a chiropractor for two months and I was back to normal for a while. I reinjured the same injury last year and it wasn't quite as bad the second time around but since I did not have the money to afford a chiropractor it took four weeks longer to heal. I always have problems with that area of my back and deal with some pain that is tolerable, but I dread when it rears its ugly head.

I can only imagine how you sprained your back

Gronk also hopes Bennett "breaks the bank..."

“I’m hoping he breaks the bank,” Gronkowski said. “Whenever you see a tight end break the bank, it’s good for the industry. It’s good for the position. You want to see the position grow. I want to see him do whatever he’s got to do, but I don’t make the calls.”

Read more here: http://www.star-telegram.com/sports/nfl/nfl-insider/article135104349.html#storylink=cpy

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

I can't say he is soft, have had a back injury and avoided surgery but it took time. At times it feels like your legs just vanish.

Gronk is better, but seems like Bennet injured his ankle pretty early in the season and it affected his game. He continued to play on it and was able to contribute with good blocking, but never lived up to his billing as receiver/yac runner.
This is huge, Bennett played very good despite that injury but imagine him healthy?

So sorry. I can't compare your back to mine in any meaningful way as the nearby Holiday Inn Express has recently folded.

But I was in the worst pain of my life for some 7 mos until my ortho guy back in 10/2014 gave me a steroid injection. Flunked my drug test but have been pain free since.

Be well my friend.

Cheers
I hate injections but I hated the MRI more. My rib cage touched the two sides as I went in feet first with my arms above my head. I refuse to go back in one now and will only do the open room one.

Picked up the Big Tuba player and the reverse cowgirl made his legs weak.

I am over this. I could care less whether Roger ever shows up at Foxboro again. He could not hide at the Super Bowl and was forced to hand that trophy to Kraft and then the MVP trophy to Brady the next day. I am all good.

**** Roger.

We won

Don't care if he shows or blows.

both of these^^^

I totally agree with you. I would not be surprised at all to see Pats trade Gronk and pick up either a really good draft pick TE like Evan Engram, Jordan Reed, David Njoku, Adam Shaheen, etc.

Just as bad with the injury issues. Unstoppable when he's on the field but can't stay there.

I'd rather not, but thanks to you I have all kinds of things flooding my mind :Eason: :Eason: :Eason:

not going to tell.

herbert.jpg

Back