Hernandez Questioned in Homicide?!?!? WTF

Sources: Aaron Hernandez moved to segregated unit after knife found in cell
Posted: Dec 04, 2015 5:17 PM EST
Updated: Dec 04, 2015 6:07 PM EST
Reported by Cheryl FiandacaCONNECT

Shirley, Mass (WHDH) -
Aaron Hernandez has been moved to a segregated unit at Souza Baranowski Correctional Center after guards found a shank in his cell, according to sources.

Corrections officers found the prison-made knife during a shakedown of his prison block.

Sources told 7News' Cheryl Fiandaca the incident happened on Thursday.

The officers found the knife hidden in his cell.

Hernandez was immediately taken out of general population and put into a segregated unit.

The former New England Patriot was convicted of killing Odin Lloyd, a semi-professional player, and is serving a life sentence at the state’s maximum security prison.

Hernandez is also awaiting trial on the 2012 double murder of two men in Boston.

It is not clear how long Hernandez will remain in segregation.

The segregated unit is a separate area of the prison where prisoners who are in protective custody or who are a concern to the general population are housed.

More WTF..recent prison letter from ACon to some unlucky (possible) lady named Rachel.

Apparently he still roots for and watches the Pats, hates Kraft and loves TB, Jules, and Gronk.

http://tmz.vo.llnwd.net/o28/newsdesk/tmz_documents/0129-aaron-hernandez-letter-tmzsports-01.pdf

I sick bastard. Clearly a threat. Clearly crafted by an intelligent sick bastard to
create plausible deniability.

And gosh, whats under that big black redacted rectangle ?

Cheers, BostonTim

Yes...it's not like he will ever get out of there alive. Unless he believes in reincarnation milk.

He probably would have been eligible for weekend work release if these other murders charges hadn't popped up..

He reminds me of a guy I spared with in the early 80's, Tony Ayala

#Tragic

Jesus Fvcking buddy is there anything you haven't done? You are a total tool. Please take your bullshit elsewhere is getting to be really annoying around here.

I was thinking the same thing...

His story has to be one of the most WTF that I've ever heard...OJ Simpson's is similar however.

I think OJ is more of a standard story. Abusive, jealous ex-husband snaps and kills the wife.

Hernandez is OJ plus angel dust.

Jesus Fvcking buddy is there anything you haven't done? You are a total tool. Please take your bullshit elsewhere is getting to be really annoying around here.

They call me The Renaissance Man...

I was a 12-0 Amature and sparred with Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Matthew Saad Muhammad, Mustafa Hamsho, Dwight Braxton and Lenny Lapaglia to name just a few....

Me in 85 on Makena Beach, Maui...3 years after I quit fighting- Those are Everlast shorts btw

010-8.jpg

They call me The Renaissance Man...

I was a 12-0 Amature and sparred with Eddie Mustafa Muhammad, Matthew Saad Muhammad, Mustafa Hamsho, Dwight Braxton and Lenny Lapaglia to name just a few....

Me in 85 on Makena Beach, Maui...3 years after I quit fighting- Those are Everlast shorts btw

010-8.jpg

Sexy. Sexy. Ban?

Back